Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I agree with this.
Only passing on a snippet I was given a couple of days ago. Take it as you will.

Other clubs will be (and have been) offered far more favourable payment terms than we have. They are desperate to sell him to anyone other than us, despite the financial implications.

Dortmund are bitter, bitter cunts when it comes to City.

Only passing on a snippet I was given a couple of days ago. Take it as you will.

Other clubs will (and have been)be offered far more favourable payment terms than we have. They are desperate to sell him to anyone other than us, despite the financial implications.

yeah you right about Dortmund and bitter kunts

Other clubs will be (and have been) offered far more favourable payment terms than we have. They are desperate to sell him to anyone other than us, despite the financial implications.

Wouldn't it not matter if Haaland doesn't want to go there? What if Haaland only wants City? There is nothing Dortmund can do then, can they?

Other clubs will (and have been)be offered far more favourable payment terms than we have. They are desperate to sell him to anyone other than us, despite the financial implications.

yeah you right about Dortmund and bitter kunts

Wouldn't it not matter if Haaland doesn't want to go there? What if Haaland only wants City? There is nothing Dortmund can do then, can they?
Perhaps. But we've seen similar scenarios before. Jorginhio? Haaland wouldn't be devastated if he ended up at Madrid, I suspect.

That makes absolutely zero sense to me. City have never even gone in for a Dortmund player previously and they’re going to make a killing on Sancho.

Also ultimately who would they rather sell to? United who spent last summer low balling them on Sancho or Barcelona who got Dembele to go on strike or Bayern who are their biggest rivals?

Sounds like whoever told you that is having you on.

That's weird, the snippet I was passed by MY guy at dortmund was that they were happy to sell to us
The info I was given came from a fairly decent journo in the region who I've worked with from time to time. In fairness though, mate, he's not a sports journalist but is a Dortmund fan, so might not be 100% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.