Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes absolutely zero sense to me. City have never even gone in for a Dortmund player previously and they’re going to make a killing on Sancho.

Also ultimately who would they rather sell to? United who spent last summer low balling them on Sancho or Barcelona who got Dembele to go on strike or Bayern who are their biggest rivals?

Sounds like whoever told you that is having you on.
Their CEO wasn’t happy when we got cleared by CAS. Summat to do with that

That makes absolutely zero sense to me. City have never even gone in for a Dortmund player previously
We signed Gundogan but they didn't seem averse to the deal at the time. Personally I think they might not like us but they'll be happy as long as he doesn't go to Bayern.

Perhaps. But we've seen similar scenarios before. Jorginhio? Haaland wouldn't be devastated if he ended up at Madrid, I suspect.
Jorginho's case was way different compared to this. We had a deal finalised with Napoli, then Chelsea came in with a better offer and stole him away.

That makes absolutely zero sense to me. City have never even gone in for a Dortmund player previously and they’re going to make a killing on Sancho.

Also ultimately who would they rather sell to? United who spent last summer low balling them on Sancho or Barcelona who got Dembele to go on strike or Bayern who are their biggest rivals?

Sounds like whoever told you that is having you on.
Maybe. Time will tell. I've explained where the info came from in another reply, so your idea is entirely plausible. Watzke fucking hates us, however.

We signed Gundogan but they didn't seem averse to the deal at the time. Personally I think they might not like us but they'll be happy as long as he doesn't go to Bayern.

Yes, my apologies, of course we signed Gundo. But it was the least contentious transfer ever IIRC. He was injured as fuck and we could've just said no thanks!

Maybe. Time will tell. I've explained where the info came from in another reply, so your idea is entirely plausible. Watzke fucking hates us, however.

Yes, I've seen Watzke talk shit before, but these guys are all mouth. Money talks. It always has. For City there are some deals where you know that they have positioned themselves early and are prepared to be competitive. This definitely is one of them.

Also I'm a little bit speculating, but I think there is a buyout in his deal. It's been reported previously in Spain too, and Wheeler is absolutely adamant that there is one (hence the Mail ran with it). My guess is Ole told him, and Ole would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.