Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we still see reliable links to Haaland with some new information (developments, wages, on field interaction with Pep and City players), I genuinely think he's ours.

If not, I think we'll have moved on to our next target, and then we'll probably hear more reliable links with other players.
I don’t expect any new info regarding Haaland because everything you are asking has already leaked. Literally the next step would be closing the deal. And with us playing Dortmund very soon, it’s unrealistic to expect new developments until that happens

Reports today in germany that we made contact with his father, but i guess it's the usual work from mino

I can't see us buying Haaland AND Grealish, no way will we pay getting on for £200m for the two of them.
Agreed. I think max will be around £160m - which stills seems pretty high but the going rate.

Though we should be getting money in from:

Ilic (Hellas Verona) - £10m
Angelino (Leipzig) - £20m
Porro (Sporting) - £8m
Harrison (Leeds) - £8m
Braaf - maybe??

Plus Aguero and Fernandinho off the books. Potentially even 30% of a Sancho fee should he move on.

Could be £50m+ transfers and £25m pa in wages saved for our coffers.

I'm sure someone will correct me if the above is wrong.

I don't know how much stock to put into this rumor - but supposedly, Haaland is our first and only target for striker in the upcoming window at this point.

I don't know how much stock to put into this rumor - but supposedly, Haaland is our first and only target for striker in the upcoming window at this point.
Literally just quoting @BillyShears from the chat he did with @twosips on his channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.