Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a circus for the next couple of months this one anyway! No way that fee is right though lol.

Telling article in ESPN

Dortmund set 180m valuation

More important

sources told ESPN that Manchester City are surprised at the optimistic reports in Spain regarding the two teams' hopes of signing him as they believe they are in a stronger position to make a move.

I'd be very surprised if City had to pay anywhere near 180 million.

It's either this or the roughly 70m clause that activates at the end of next season. If they don't get CL football, they will take under 100m imo, else the losses would be of greater magnitude.
Yeah it’s their way of accepting that he’ll leave. Start by demanding high, slowly lower the price and then eventually sell him

Telling article in ESPN

Dortmund set 180m valuation

More important

sources told ESPN that Manchester City are surprised at the optimistic reports in Spain regarding the two teams' hopes of signing him as they believe they are in a stronger position to make a move.

My guess is 120 mil + Jadon Sancho waive off.
It's a fair deal as they make a decent chunk while we get the best young player in the world.

Sounds Familiar

"Aarons also detailed how talks between Dortmund and Barca about a possible deal have been gathering pace, but the German club want at least €150 million for Dembele"

"Barcelona have completed a deal to sign Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele for an initial £96.8m"

Sounds Familiar

"Aarons also detailed how talks between Dortmund and Barca about a possible deal have been gathering pace, but the German club want at least €150 million for Dembele"

"Barcelona have completed a deal to sign Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele for an initial £96.8m"
I certainly hope it doesn't end in a familiar manner given how that move went (if he moves to us).

If your a selling club would you want to deal with the likes of rags dippers Barca or Madrid ?
I wouldn't I would be worried about when I get paid

If your a selling club would you want to deal with the likes of rags dippers Barca or Madrid ?
I wouldn't I would be worried about when I get paid
I have been saying for ages that the world of football transfers has moved on. £180m is about right for where the market was heading pre covid but as of right now i think the 2 big Spanish clubs are fecked and clubs like the rags are looking at a significantly worse position. These clubs would look to do the deal with payments on the drip and any selling club is going to want cash up front. That leaves us, PSG, Munich, maybe Chelsea. So the pool of clubs is smaller.

Bottom line is that maybe Dortmund dont get what they want and he stays for a year. That might work for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.