Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
180 million Euros being quoted, so £150m

I reckon max we'd go to is about £120m, that's still nearly double our current record.

Tbh I hope Dortmund play it like they did Sancho, this is the price until this date. If you don't pay up he's not leaving. Least we'll know what is what.

It's either this or the roughly 70m clause that activates at the end of next season. If they don't get CL football, they will take under 100m imo, else the losses would be of greater magnitude.
No chance he's going for under 100m, especially if they don't make CL. Not making CL means they will have to work harder/ spend more to replace him, you don't think they'd gamble that 30m to keep him for 1 year to try and fire them back into the CL and the money that will bring? Imo they would see it as far more of a risk to sell him at a low price with no replacement than keep him and hope he fires them back to the big time.

The buyout clause is a rare instance of working for Dortmund in this case, if he stays Dortmund have the best chance of regaining their CL status whilst haaland will be happy to give them the year knowing he is definitely leaving next year with a club of his choice and bumper contract offset by the lower transfer fee.

No chance he's going for under 100m, especially if they don't make CL. Not making CL means they will have to work harder/ spend more to replace him, you don't think they'd gamble that 30m to keep him for 1 year to try and fire them back into the CL and the money that will bring? Imo they would see it as far more of a risk to sell him at a low price with no replacement than keep him and hope he fires them back to the big time.

The buyout clause is a rare instance of working for Dortmund in this case, if he stays Dortmund have the best chance of regaining their CL status whilst haaland will be happy to give them the year knowing he is definitely leaving next year with a club of his choice and bumper contract offset by the lower transfer fee.

There is sense on that.

Whether the reality comes down to that, it is certainly the logic they can demand and gamble on.

I don't know if anybody has mentioned that we have a sell on clause with sancho, he'll be off to pastures new at some point.
Who knows, maybe we could waive the sell on clause and get haaland at a decent price....

So you don't think anyone ever makes ethical choices? Fair enough. His links to the club were as a child. He may now be a man who sees the world differently. We don't know. Some people change. If I was tapping up on behalf of another club I would definitely be painting a bad ethical picture of our club given his protest. To call that nonsense on a forum about exploring everything that discusses muffins to Messi is rediculous.
So you're objecting to someone not agreeing with you on a forum?

Is that correct?

And the word is ridiculous. Which is apt as it happens.

180 million Euros being quoted, so £150m

I reckon max we'd go to is about £120m, that's still nearly double our current record.

Tbh I hope Dortmund play it like they did Sancho, this is the price until this date. If you don't pay up he's not leaving. Least we'll know what is what.
For no particular reason I've always had £90mill (€105mill) in mind for Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.