Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a serious question? It's from the Daily Mail...

The first reply made me laugh:-

Lol, there's a section of Chelsea fans that really crack me up. They're just like rags only they've picked 2003 as the date football began.

£150m over ten years? With his goals winning everything under the sun that £15m a year is peanuts. Not only that but if he does justify the fee then it will elevate City’s profile/stature right to the top of world football - even more so than we currently are. He could be the next big superstar of the game and everything that brings is beyond value really. Basically what I’m saying is £150m is fuck all - get him signed City!

£150m over ten years? With his goals winning everything under the sun that £15m a year is peanuts. Not only that but if he does justify the fee then it will elevate City’s profile/stature right to the top of world football - even more so than we currently are. He could be the next big superstar of the game and everything that brings is beyond value really. Basically what I’m saying is £150m is fuck all - get him signed City!
Do not kid yourself if Dortmund stick a £150 million price tag on Haaland, he will wait for the £68 million buyout clause to kick in and pocket an £82 million signing on fee, there maybe more clubs in for him next season but Dortmund will lose £82 million, City will have a price set for Haaland and will probably stick to it, it is up to Dortmund to feel it out.

Didn’t he say that a club who wants him will be the choice ? Doesn’t that discount Madrid given that the one for them is Mbappe and now it’s Harlaand ? Not convincing for me.

There is also the comments made about not signing for a coach as they tend to be short term, so Chelsea, Barca, man united all struggle with that too right ?

Our position isn’t too bad on this one.
Yeh you are possibly right about Madrid...though you can never discount them given their record on signing the next "galactico'......everyone assumes its Mbappe but maybe for some reason that doesnt happen you could see them turning their attention to Haaland if that did happen.

Chelsea do go through mangers for fun but a reckon Tuchel will be given time......he has a strong personality and seems ruthless - Abramovich may like that

Ole seems to be at the wheel for the considerable with utd...despite playing like shit they seem to carry on getting results and are still considered contenders for titles etc somehow - they have the brand and have no issue at throwing money at people - money talks no matter who you are. We have heard the rhetoric fro countless footballers before about its not about the money etc etc etc but it will always play a part.

Barca are a shambles so you are probably right BUT if they hold onto Messi, he is a huge draw for any player

We of course are in a very very strong position but we have been there before and been gazzumped..I know with the buy out clause that cannt happen financially at least but someone might sell him a better dream/deal which could sway him (and that dream could be a load of shit as well but it wont stop the likes of utd trying that).

I do beleive from what others have said we are ina very very strong position but I wont be certain till I see him holding a city shirt with his name on it and standing with Txixi, khaldoon and Pep

180 million Euros being quoted, so £150m

I reckon max we'd go to is about £120m, that's still nearly double our current record.

Tbh I hope Dortmund play it like they did Sancho, this is the price until this date. If you don't pay up he's not leaving. Least we'll know what is what.
I dont think they ave any say at all...he has a release clause and if some team meets that and Haaland wants to go then they have zero power to stop it I think

Reading through newspaper clippings it's stating we're in a great position to buy but is there negotiations regarding fee for this summer? Obviously there's a clause in his contract next year but my gut tells me Dortmund would sooner sell this summer to get more money. Is there any news regarding his preferences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.