Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the 130m offer for Mbappe coming from?

I read that he said he turned down City, not Pep. But that wasn't the summer he moved to PSG, it was before his 'breakthrough'. He was nowhere near 130m then.

I don't ever recall us being truly linked the summer he moved to PSG. Nor do i believe we would have offered 130m. Happy to be proved wrong though.

“History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.”

Lol stop. This fetishizing of Benfica players is a bit much. I can only assume you haven’t seen this guy play to bring him up. We’re not going to sign a guy who right now doesn’t even make Benfica’s starting XI.
And you’re also wrong about how high we’ll be willing to go for the striker
Lol stop. This fetishizing of Benfica players is a bit much. I can only assume you haven’t seen this guy play to bring him up. We’re not going to sign a guy who right now doesn’t even make Benfica’s starting XI.
And you’re also wrong about how high we’ll be willing to go for the striker
Lol you got me wrong I don’t fucking want Nunez and I think he is shit but we are not paying what it takes for haakand or even Kane or felix so we will prob go small time which then brings in the likes of Daka inggs and Nunez .

Lol you got me wrong I don’t fucking want Nunez and I think he is shit but we are not paying what it takes for haakand or even Kane or felix so we will prob go small time which then brings in the likes of Daka inggs and Nunez .
This is a rich club with the highest of ambitions that recently extended its star coach’s contract by making him promises. We are looking to replace our biggest star. We will pay big and bring in an instant star.

If we replace Aguero with Daka, Nunez or Danny fucking Ings then I'll personally brick every window at the Etihad campus.

That's just the kind of shit Arsenal would have done ten years ago.

Some incredible leaps of judgement there mate.
Just think we will pull out of any bidding wars for haaland and don’t forget even though we are the richest club in the world we don’t just spend Monopoly money on players . I wish we would just pay it for haaland but don’t think we will and only way we do is if he wants to come to city. Which I also don’t believe he does .

If we replace Aguero with Daka, Nunez or Danny fucking Ings then I'll personally brick every window at the Etihad campus.
That isn’t something to worry about. If any of those, or a similar type, come, it will be as a second striker and the understudy to the main signing.

Can't wait for the haaland v turkey highlights video, or do we only see game's where he scores,
The one eyed love in for haaland is embarrassing,

I'm hoping he is the man who comes in and scores us the goals needed to dominate, but the anger to any post that suggests he isn't or maybe we should sign someone else is fucking cultish.
Some people on this thread need to pull in the hyperbole,maybe he goes to united, chelsea or real Madrid, what then we haven't got a chance for ten years, hopefully we will be good enough with who we bring in to do that anyway, but to suggest if we dont get him then forget about it is way over the top,

His scoring record is brilliant doesn't mean he will do it at city, or improve us, I fully trust pep and the powers that be to get the right man for the team/job,and if that's not haaland then so be it, I won't throw my toys out of the pram.

Now I'm expecting the usual backlash to my post from the usual people, however I won't change my view in that haaland is on the level with a player getting slagged off on here as a donkey( lukaku), haaland my improve, he may not, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.