Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiola is no fool and neither is Alfe, they arent going to bother wasting their own time to going and sitting down with Laporta if Barca have no way of doing this deal. We aren't talking about a bunch of kids here who are going to be wowed by the Nou Camp and thank Laporta for the chance of being there.

Barca have clearly proven they have a way of putting together something that would work.
Your right Raiola isn't a fool he knows turning up at Barca aids his negotiations with who ever Erling wants to sign for.

You don't turn up with family, agents and be there personally for fuck all. Where have Barcelona got the money from for this deal are they using messi's wages?

I actually think our transfer negotiations would probably be abroad tbh

can move relatively freely around Europe easier for Txiki and Berrada to be over there than Agents coming here and quarantining.

Gotta love Barca
Last week they were skint and out of the champions league
This week they are keeping Messi, signing aguero and now buying haaland
Imagine if they actually had money!!

I can't see how barca afford 150 mil tbh, I think we can and can always use Sancho sell on clause to bring the value down a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.