Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be stunned if Haaland went to Barca, they desperately need to clear the books, and are literally on the verge of bankruptcy, This looks like an appearance to help make Laporta look good, I expect come the end of the season, Laporta looks and says "we tried to keep Messi, and we tried to sign Haaland, but the price was too much"

I'd be stunned if Haaland went to Barca, they desperately need to clear the books, and are literally on the verge of bankruptcy, This looks like an appearance to help make Laporta look good, I expect come the end of the season, Laporta looks and says "we tried to keep Messi, and we tried to sign Haaland, but the price was too much"
I’m not sure, Graham Hunter said both Real and Barca have lines to a huge amount of credit this summer.

If Barca want the cash, they can get it. Especially if Messi stays.

Our biggest problem was always going to be convincing Haaland that we are the best club, I don't think Barca will outbid us but they will put a deal on the table and Haaland if he wants to go there then he will.

Wasn’t there a report that Laporte was getting 250m loan that would ease all there debt problem? If that’s true they could get Haaland...

ah it was this by another candidate!

Barcelona candidate Toni Freixa reveals €250M outside commitment​

Carlos Volcano2021-02-23 10:39:31.000000
Barcelona presidential candidate Toni Freixa says they have an agreement with an investor to contribute €250m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.