Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would probably suit Raiola for him to stay another year. Whether or not it really suits Dortmund or Haaland are the questions. Dortmund probably depends just how much they are offered or how much Haaland wants to push a move this summer. How much Haaland wants to move would probably depend whether he preferred Spain and wanted to wait until the Spanish clubs could afford him.
Making it about maths I’d say the chances of him moving this summer is about 75%, the chance of him coming to us if its this summer about 80%. So about 80% of 75% gives me 60% chance we get him this summer.

I would imagine they'll talk to us last, when they know what all the other clubs are proposing.
Seeing as we are the front runner in this transfer. They can sit down with us and put all the offers from the other clubs on the table in front of us, so we can see where we stand on this transfer. imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.