Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stories sound like the press are absolutely shitting their keks of us getting haaland.
All this is leading up to the headline the media will peddle if we get him and that headline will be we was third choice.

Remember when we got KDB, about a week before he was joining everyone apart from us. You know you're in the driving seat when shite like this gets reported.
Everyone sit down and drink water.

what I think:

Raiola and Haaland do the tour for (wink,wink) next season. Raiola comes back and says (for example) City want Haaland this season and they are willing to pay (say) 130 mil + waive Sancho's clause. If you don't agree to this, I will very openly bash you and not bring my future clients (of similar talent to Haaland) to Dortmund as you don't let them walk when they want to. Also if you keep up this facade of not selling him this season, City will still pay the release clause next season and get him. Now decide what you want in these COVID stricken financially difficult times.

What I don't get is why are Dortmund so openly saying they won't sell him.
They are still in the CL and struggling to qualify for next year’s competition. And they have to placate their own fans

that guy is tier 1 unfortunately, what I don't get is why is Raiola parading around now when Dortmund are repeatedly bleating "We don't want to sell"?

Just part of the dance, literally going through the moves. They will sell. For the right amount. Once he chooses the destination and agrees terms. The rest is putting on appearences that are needed.

The timing still fucks dortmund though.

I hope this messes with Haaland’s head before the UCL game against us lol

I wouldn't expect anything less from Dortmund, why would they publically come out and say they want to sell the lad. He is their only chance at any success this season.

The picture changes when Dortmund don't qualify for the CL, have sponsorships cut and they have a check for £150m on the table signed by Khaldoon.

If they don't sell until next summer, they'll lose a container load of money. No idea what their books look like; are they a fairly well run club?
He isn’t “tier 1”
Just part of the dance, literally going through the moves. They will sell. For the right amount. Once he chooses the destination and agrees terms. The rest is putting on appearences that are needed.

The timing still fucks dortmund though.
He isn’t “tier 1”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.