Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What likely happened is that Laporta found out Raiola and Dad Haaland were going to Madrid and managed to get them to stop by and let themselves get photographed despite not being a serious contender. Because they benefit from still looking big, strong, powerful — instead of a struggling club that isn’t even in the running. Like I said: a PR stunt

I think people need to take a deep breath and calm down. If this was anything serious, they wouldn’t stay in Barcelona for a couple of hours and then run to Madrid and do the same. Not only that, but allow themselves to be photographed on the way. They’re using Barcelona especially, and Laporta knows he has everything to gain from being used so openly.

Don’t. Freak. Out.
If people are already losing their shit over such a blatantly transparent stunt then we are in for a long, long summer

I would imagine they'll talk to us last, when they know what all the other clubs are proposing.
Seeing as we are the front runner in this transfer. They can sit down with us and put all the offers from the other clubs on the table in front of us, so we can see where we stand on this transfer. imho
They won’t talk to us until the UCL encounters happen

Do you genuinely believe this “tour” would be happening now for the summer after this one? And clubs would be bothered to take them in?
what I think:

Raiola and Haaland do the tour for (wink,wink) next season. Raiola comes back and says (for example) City want Haaland this season and they are willing to pay (say) 130 mil + waive Sancho's clause. If you don't agree to this, I will very openly bash you and not bring my future clients (of similar talent to Haaland) to Dortmund as you don't let them walk when they want to. Also if you keep up this facade of not selling him this season, City will still pay the release clause next season and get him. Now decide what you want in these COVID stricken financially difficult times.

What I don't get is why are Dortmund so openly saying they won't sell him.

I think people need to take a deep breath and calm down. If this was anything serious, they wouldn’t stay in Barcelona for a couple of hours and then run to Madrid and do the same. Not only that, but allow themselves to be photographed on the way. They’re using Barcelona especially, and Laporta knows he has everything to gain from being used so openly.

Don’t. Freak. Out.
Could be all sorted on a Teams meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.