Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What likely happened is that Laporta found out Raiola and Dad Haaland were going to Madrid and managed to get them to stop by and let themselves get photographed despite not being a serious contender. Because they benefit from still looking big, strong, powerful — instead of a struggling club that isn’t even in the running. Like I said: a PR stunt

Perhaps. Or Raiola had nothing lined up, but phoned barca anyway and said i've got a meeting with madrid, i could find time for you. And then once ha had a real meeting with barca, phoned up madrid and said the same to them.

Doesn't really matter at the end of the day. They will all be interested. They will listen with interest. they may or may not already know out stance and figures etc.

I’m not sure what youre asking - I assume it has to do with my treatment of Barca as a tertiary player in this saga.

From my perspective, Barca (and to a much lesser extent Madrid even) are not in a strong enough economic position to be taken seriously. In order for them to be viable they would need to be looking to sell a lot of their higher cost players. On the face of it, Barca seem to have multiple instances of Gareth Bale at Madrid in Greizmann, Dembele, Umtiti and Coutinho. Additionally, they have the wages of all the other legacy players to deal with in Alba, Busquets and Pique. They are in need of a massive restructuring.

How are they credibly going to sign a player that said the project is more important than the money when the entire squad makeup is 1) unsustainable financially 2) uncertain and 3) linked to Agüero?

Barca are close to going into administration, the restructuring you speak of isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Oh boy your going to love this. Talked to a barca fan thats a massive supporter.

Anyway Laporta has taken out a 250mil loan that will have to be payed back in 3 years. hes also trying to communicate with their sponser Rakuten into a new deal worth 50 mil, Haaland is seen as the new vocal point for Barca since Madrid will sign Mbappe. On the upside for city he thinks that if Haaland signs Messi leaves as his wages are to high
its amazing who you talk too, firstly a dortmund fan, who happens to be a massive dortmund fan, now a barca fan who happens to be a massive barca fan, for one i dont understand what a massive fan will know that a smaller fan wont know, and two i think your telling porkies .

its amazing who you talk too, firstly a dortmund fan, who happens to be a massive dortmund fan, now a barca fan who happens to be a massive barca fan, for one i dont understand what a massive fan will know that a smaller fan wont know, and two i think your telling porkies .
Lol

The "massive" reference gave it away for me. Rags everywhere... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.