Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev and sane were player of the year for german football , they had options including bayern and the two spain teams , gabby turned down barca for us as did nolito , your constant downer on the club must be exhausting
It’s exhausting me!!

Sane was not player of the year. KDB was but again was not hype due to his "chelsea flop" tag.

Jesus was not hyped either but had interest. Nolito was a squad player, so not exactly hyped up player. He would have been squad player for Barca too.

Just because player has interest does not mean he is hyped.

So you’re saying we entered this deal not knowing the hottest young player in Europe right now would have competition to get? How stupid would the people at our club be in that scenario?

Sane was not player of the year. KDB was but again was not hype due to his "chelsea flop" tag.

Jesus was not hyped either but had interest. Nolito was a squad player, so not exactly hyped up player. He would have been squad player for Barca too.

Just because player has interest does not mean he is hyped.
Four hyped , impressive . Just enjoy

So you’re saying we entered this deal not knowing the hottest young player in Europe right now would have competition to get? How stupid would the people at our club be in that scenario?
I did not say that.

What I did say was "We are absolutely dire when it comes to signing hyped up players"

I woke this morning thinking we had a serious chance of getting Harland. After today’s shenannigan’s I can see this transfer getting out of hand financially. I can’t see the club being suckered into breaking the bank to make this signing.
So for me I’m looking at who else we could get. I can see a player under the radar coming to City. Someone like Padson Dakar possibly. As an example. We could add Grealish and Mendes to complete a good sensible transfer window and leave the cartel clubs to bust their bank in desperation to sign a player who has had 1 good season so far.
Whoever we sign Pep will mould the player to become world class within 2 seasons. We play lots of games with a false 9 and score plenty of goals.
I have faith in the club to do the right thing whatever that may be.

I woke this morning thinking we had a serious chance of getting Harland. After today’s shenannigan’s I can see this transfer getting out of hand financially. I can’t see the club being suckered into breaking the bank to make this signing.
So for me I’m looking at who else we could get. I can see a player under the radar coming to City. Someone like Padson Dakar possibly. As an example. We could add Grealish and Mendes to complete a good sensible transfer window and leave the cartel clubs to bust their bank in desperation to sign a player who has had 1 good season so far.
Whoever we sign Pep will mould the player to become world class within 2 seasons. We play lots of games with a false 9 and score plenty of goals.
I have faith in the club to do the right thing whatever that may be.

I agree with your general point, I really can't see the club getting drawn in here. However, there's no way on earth we will replace Aguero with someone like Daka or Ings. Sergio was worth keeping on if that's the quality of striker we're going to bring in.

I did not say that.

What I did say was "We are absolutely dire when it comes to signing hyped up players"

That may turn out to be the case, but each transfer is different, and we’re not backing down because lesser clubs are also after the same player. Which was always going to be the case.

Let’s remember that some people here were absolutely convinced he was going to Madrid because a shitty paper who basically works for that club said so. And now Raiola and Dad are listening to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.