Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one on here seems to have pointed out that we'll probably sign him for some astronomical amount and being City and knowing our luck he'll probably play two games before getting some season long injury - so do we know if City have some sort of plan B of looking for another striker or are we to be be left with just Jesus?
Man aren't you a ray of sunshine?

just popped back into the thread

i heard that city are happy to pay the release clause (£70million) plus addons totalling £30 million if targets are hit by haaaland plus city wave the sell on fee for sancho at 25%. so the total cost could be around £125 million
also haaland wages are the biggest in the club history and will be the highest paid in the premier league by any club

look the market value is not a problem even his wages are not a problem. city need a striker a world class one and the best at the moment is haaland. i just hope city get the deal set in stone and good 7 to 10 year deal without any loop holes or get outs and slap a £1billion in the first 5 years then £500million for the rest of the deal in a buy out clauses

we don't want another sane mistake

i heard that city are happy to pay the release clause (£70million) plus addons totalling £30 million if targets are hit by haaaland plus city wave the sell on fee for sancho at 25%. so the total cost could be around £125 million
also haaland wages are the biggest in the club history and will be the highest paid in the premier league by any club

look the market value is not a problem even his wages are not a problem. city need a striker a world class one and the best at the moment is haaland. i just hope city get the deal set in stone and good 7 to 10 year deal without any loop holes or get outs and slap a £1billion in the first 5 years then £500million for the rest of the deal in a buy out clauses

£70m would be an incredible bargain, even with the addons.

You’ve been telling us all year that we don’t want a striker and won’t be going in for him based on secret information ‘from a friend’.

Just thinking if a new thread could be in order wondering what will be Pep’s new revolutionary way of playing...WITH a striker.

A few players won't be happy about his wages, they'll be knocking on Peps door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.