Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing some absolutely ridiculous takes on haaland and this is another one.

He’s had some awkward interviews but that is very obviously and simply nothing more than being a young guy who wasn't used to having a camera in his face. He's already looking more composed in his interviews now, and if you watch the vid of him and foden playing fifa you'll see that he's actually quite a funny guy and a bit of a character (and very friendly with Phil). You can see with the dortmund team he looks a popular player and him and Bellingham clearly get on as that video of them walking down the tunnel together at the etihad shows.

You obviously recognise (at least some of) his talent as a player, but you say that it's "still a no" because you think he's "a bit odd" and "a weirdo". You question his "unprofessional attitude" (when there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise) and last but absolutely certainly no means least you "do not like rudeness".

Those are the reasons that you give for not wanting to sign what looks to be the next striking phenomenon. The man to replace Sergio Aguero. The one who adds a new dimension and completes this team, a team that is absolutely crying out for him?

Please believe me when I say that I mean this in the nicest way, but that is bonkers. Absolutely. Bonkers.
I like it when interviewers are called out when they are being idiotic. Love it when Pep does it and I like Erling’s style as well.
That a lad of his age is confident enough not to feel the need to indulge snideness or stupidity rather than mouthing empty media training-coached platitudes is a big tick for me

Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was with Kev this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given

Regrettably I don’t believe this. As captain of the team, I doubt he’d divulge such important information to anyone - and if he did, it would be to someone he could trust not to tell anyone who would then tell someone else who would put it on social media.....

I also don’t think we’d offer anyone £1 million a week - although I’m not sure even Haaland’s agent isn’t that mad??

Regrettably I don’t believe this. As captain of the team, I doubt he’d divulge such important information to anyone - and if he did, it would be to someone he could trust not to tell anyone who would then tell someone else who would put it on social media.....

I also don’t think we’d offer anyone £1 million a week - although I’m not sure even Haaland’s agent isn’t that mad??
the 1 mil a week thing defo isn’t true, absolutely nobody is ever offering that. he’s gonna end up at dortmund for life with these numbers being thrown around.

Reactions: CC1
Watched a bit of Stuttgart v Dortmund on BT Sport after our game. Dortmund won away from home 3-2 but Haaland was very ordinary.

Watched a bit of Stuttgart v Dortmund on BT Sport after our game. Dortmund won away from home 3-2 but Haaland was very ordinary.
yeah he’s not been great past few weeks, feels like his head might be elsewhere or even that he’s trying too hard to make things come off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.