Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland or Kane?
Haaland everyday of the week and twice on Tuesdays.
I wouldn’t go near Kane at £100m+
Too many injuries and knocking on abit.
No doubting his talent, but paying that kind of money for an ageing striker with injuries seems very silly, considering we have one of them already.
I also feel it may be easier to negotiate with Dortmund than Levy, they'll both demand similar fees, but Haaland does have the release clause kicking in next year.

Kane may be proven in the EPL, but injuries and age counts against him.

Haaland or Kane?
Haaland everyday of the week and twice on Tuesdays.
I wouldn’t go near Kane at £100m+
Too many injuries and knocking on abit.
No doubting his talent, but paying that kind of money for an ageing striker with injuries seems very silly, considering we have one of them already.

He's 27,28 in July.His injuries are over exaggerated.

We currently have a player who is 5 years older,so no we don't have one of them already.

However.....I agree,Haaland would be my preference.

Haaland may well stay, given BD are now in the CL positions and I doubt anyone will pay asking price.

I’d just as soon buy him now at “clause rate” and loan him back for a year as get into a bidding war. I think that might suit both teams, and it might save us a small fortune…even if we end up paying part of his wages next season!

Haaland may well stay, given BD are now in the CL positions and I doubt anyone will pay asking price.

I’d just as soon buy him now at “clause rate” and loan him back for a year as get into a bidding war. I think that might suit both teams, and it might save us a small fortune…even if we end up paying part of his wages next season!
Dortmund have no real incentive to sell this summer for the clause price. Possibly we could get him for €100M or €120M instead of €150M if we let him stay on loan but not €75M.

Dortmund have no real incentive to sell this summer for the clause price. Possibly we could get him for €100M or €120M instead of €150M if we let him stay on loan but not €75M.
Haaland is kept happy because he gets his massive pay raise THIS YEAR, but gets to stay at BD. Plus, BD get the transfer fee to bed in his replacement (and then some) while he is still there.

He is leaving this summer.

From many report’s and snippets of ITK info on here we are getting a striker this summer. City will be telling Haaland it’s now or never, we aren’t waiting another year. This hopefully will push things along and force his hand. The talk of Kane as second choice is probably true and also puts the pressure on Haaland to come now or never. I think he will force this move and BD getting champs league won’t have any affect on this.

He's 27,28 in July.His injuries are over exaggerated.

We currently have a player who is 5 years older,so no we don't have one of them already.

However.....I agree,Haaland would be my preference.
In the last 2/3 seasons there has been quite a drop off in his goals and games in the PL. Hardly missed a game in 4 seasons and scored 25 - 30 goals a season. Then in the last 2/3 years hes missed around 10 PL games a season and his goal scoring numbers have dropped down considerably.

Personally i think he'd score bag fulls of goals for us, but there is a slight concern over his ankles and general ability to stay fit, which could well get worse as he gets older. Its an expensive risk to take imo, but if Haaland isnt available, one i think we will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.