Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again people have players moving on before we've even signed them. The last ten or so years shows that players (and managers) stay here because they love it here and win medals here. So why if we sign Haaland why should he move on after 2/3/4 years. Think Kompany, Toure, Zabaleta, Silva, Aguero, Fernandinho, De Bruyne............
The same reason his dad and agent were flying all over Europe speaking to other clubs if you believe the press when he has only been at Dortmund for 18 months into a 4 and a half year contract and was at salzburg for only 1 year .

Delap has to straighten a few things out first. Particularly work rate, link play and attitude when things aren't going for him. I hope he gets a good loan move next season to help him.
Didn’t I read that Delap would be joining the first team squad next season?
Thought Pep had said something or have I completely made that up? : )

Didn’t I read that Delap would be joining the first team squad next season?
Thought Pep had said something or have I completely made that up? : )
On reflection I am sure you are correct. I hope that is the right strategy for him. Undoubted talent but maybe not the same humility and hunger to learn as Mr Foden. But thats just conjecture and only based on watching him a few times this season.

On reflection I am sure you are correct.
I hope so.
Guess we’ll then see if he’s got what it takes.
He looks good and the numbers are great in PL2 but Bradley Wright Philips used get some great numbers in the EDS but that never transferred into the first team, he actually looked poor.
Then he went to the MLS and tore it up again.
So it’s about levels.
Though Liam has a “slight” advantage over Bradley with the players that’ll be around him : )

You think so. So do you think haaland told his agent and his dad to take a trip to Spain in the middle of the season. When they were still in the champions league and struggling in the league?

If so is that the mindset of a player who should join us?
I think that it’s a regular occurrence for every agent to do exactly that. It’s their job & like it or not, Raiola is excellent at getting what his clients want, which is why he has so many top players on his books.

Looking at his stats, has anything his father or agent done affected his performances? Nope, so his mindset is clearly on playing for Dortmund & scoring goals, with one eye on the future about his next move either this summer or the following one

Do you think Kane’s agent is waiting for the end of the season to chat with other clubs or do you reckon he’s been chatting to clubs for months?

I think that it’s a regular occurrence for every agent to do exactly that. It’s their job & like it or not, Raiola is excellent at getting what his clients want, which is why he has so many top players on his books.

Looking at his stats, has anything his father or agent done affected his performances? Nope, so his mindset is clearly on playing for Dortmund & scoring goals, with one eye on the future about his next move either this summer or the following one

Do you think Kane’s agent is waiting for the end of the season to chat with other clubs or do you reckon he’s been chatting to clubs for months?

Well if the rumours are true that we enquired in January for Kane then I reckon his agent could of had a busy few months

Bang on. Every agent does it when their client wants a move, not just Raiola. Naive to think otherwise.

Raiola/Alf just happened to get caught on camera in Barca by the usual Spanish paparazzi. Remember them following Messi’s dad about town last summer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.