Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Levy has said he won't accept less than 150m for Kane and the rumours are Dortmund will accept 150m or there abouts for Haaland then surely we've got to be looking at getting Haaland now over Kane if the fee is going to be the same.
yup thats my thoughts as well...if they are in the same price range then there should be no question over who we go for and that player is Haaland.....

Im hoping Levy prices Kane out of a move to us with him being older, a little injury concerns around his ankles.....he misses games every season with the same injuries I believe.....Kane also doesnt show up against the best opposition in my opinion....fine against the majority of the prem (but we have just won the prem without a recognised striker).
Haaland gives us a fear factor and uts fear into defenders..he can be an individual a well as a team player...Kane needs the team to play to his strengths

I think Haaland is our first choice and Kane second. I also think we are waiting on Dortmund either because we have made an offer or the execs and Haaland are on their holidays. If we can’t agree a fee then I believe we probably already have an agreement in place for Kane. Any other scenario would have seen Kane signed by now. Why else would we wait

Haaland is my first choice, and I'll be delighted if we get him but would that likely mean Kane to United? Still rather that scenario even if it improves United somewhat.

yup thats my thoughts as well...if they are in the same price range then there should be no question over who we go for and that player is Haaland.....

Im hoping Levy prices Kane out of a move to us with him being older, a little injury concerns around his ankles.....he misses games every season with the same injuries I believe.....Kane also doesnt show up against the best opposition in my opinion....fine against the majority of the prem (but we have just won the prem without a recognised striker).
Haaland gives us a fear factor and uts fear into defenders..he can be an individual a well as a team player...Kane needs the team to play to his strengths

I don't think it's about money (certainly transfer fees), I think it is more about which player the club prefer. Were they wanting Haaland more than Kane, then he'd be first choice and they'd only move for Kane after this transfer was dead.

I don't think it's about money (certainly transfer fees), I think it is more about which player the club prefer. Were they wanting Haaland more than Kane, then he'd be first choice and they'd only move for Kane after this transfer was dead.
You don't think they could be playing one off against the other?

Dont you think going for Haaland has more longevity in it for starters.

I can understand Kane has the experience factor (esp prem experience) but for me Haaland is the better all around player baring aerially. Haaland also has hunger yet I dont see that with Kane (not on the pitch at least).

For me Haaland is the better player...I know we can be happy with Kane but I thikn we are missing out on a generational talent (which Kane isnt) to get Kane

Dont you think going for Haaland has more longevity in it for starters.

I can understand Kane has the experience factor (esp prem experience) but for me Haaland is the better all around player baring aerially. Haaland also has hunger yet I dont see that with Kane (not on the pitch at least).

For me Haaland is the better player...I know we can be happy with Kane but I thikn we are missing out on a generational talent (which Kane isnt) to get Kane
Kane is likely to end up being the top goalscorer in premier league history. Sounds pretty ‘generational’ to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.