Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
german dipper and german southampton .
0_GettyImages-1203371605.jpg

My Sausage now or later?

If Dortmund felt he’s definitely headed to Bayern they’d be doing everything possible to sell him now. More money and don’t have to deal with a rival going from strength to strength. Surely Bayern is an option but I don’t see how they could have this boxed off

If Dortmund felt he’s definitely headed to Bayern they’d be doing everything possible to sell him now. More money and don’t have to deal with a rival going from strength to strength. Surely Bayern is an option but I don’t see how they could have this boxed off
It seems Dortmund have been perfectly fine being the feeder club to Bayern in the past. It’s pathetic actually how Bayern get to pluck all the best players from there for minuscule fees and no one talks about it in the media

They can’t sell him if he’s told them he’s going Bayern next summer. Besides, if it’s 70m or whatever next year. If Haaland gets them in the CL it’s worth the 50m difference from if they could even sell him this summer.

Dortmund always bend over for German Rags. In fact they would rather he stay in Bundesliga for profile of their league and may even take a commercial hit, bizarre I know. Timing wise is perfect for Bayern for next season

Maybe, reports suggest (could be bollocks) dortmund want £150m, then Riola wants £20m, Alf wants £20m, then there’s £400k a week in wages, though Riola said the last part was fake.
If those figures are correct that’s a total of £290m
Next year that’s £210m
Still sounds expensive, but Kane will be £225m (£150m plus wages)
We sign Kane, Chelsea sign Lukaku and then it’ll be between the rags and German rags who gets him.
We should just go sign him now if he'll come

It seems Dortmund have been perfectly fine being the feeder club to Bayern in the past. It’s pathetic actually how Bayern get to pluck all the best players from there for minuscule fees and no one talks about it in the media

And this is the only payment we know about from Bayern to Dortmund. How everyone laughed when Hoeness (the criminal) told fans it was all above board. That must be why both clubs kept it secret for almost ten years. This is what FFP means in Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.