Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t compete against the history clubs. I know it’s not what we want to hear. They brought in FFP to make sure we can’t offer more to a player.

It’s the sad truth unfortunately. This window has confirmed that we are used in negotiations.
We took Sterling off Liverpool and loads from Arsenal. We won’t compete with Utds wage structure but that’s just because we’re better ran.

Only because we get dry bummed on nearly every deal we do.
Or because we've built the most talented squad in world football.

You can't in one breath bemoan a lack of spending then in the next say we overspent. That's playing both sides.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like we tricked United into getting Ronaldo and took them out of the scene for... a reason. To be seen.
Nonsense.

If in a parallel universe Haaland is interested next season we could make an offer and you will still see Raiola picking up the phone and asking the rags if you want to give him 700k a week and slip me 40m he's yours. Haaland ends up at the rags.

They didn't need Ronaldo and still did it just so we didn't get him. They did it with Sanchez and Fred etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.