Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What better way for a son to avenge the crippling of his dad by joining us and torturing the rags for years as payback for their vile behaviour that day and every day before and after.
Haaland.jpg
Some serious shithouses in blue that day its sad to say, the likes of andy morrison or vinny would’ve strangled the **** within an inch of his life for that, not just stood like scared schoolboys, always fuckin pissed me off that

Some serious shithouses in blue that day its sad to say, the likes of andy morrison or vinny would’ve strangled the **** within an inch of his life for that, not just stood like scared schoolboys, always fuckin pissed me off that
I would like to think any of our current squad,not just our renowned hard men of periods gone by,would have taken great issue with Keane for such despicable actions and behaviour.
Those men wearing our shirt hat day should be eternally ashamed for their lack of character and intervention - one of our very lowest moments in the clubs history for me - truly embarrassing and heart breaking.

Nobody is paying what Bayern want for Lewa so they're stuck with him until 2023.

I don't see him fancying staying in Germany anyway.

PSG is a pointless move, the league is worse than Bundesliga.

Madrid is interesting but I'm not convinced they can afford both him and Mbappe, especially when they have other areas of the team which need addressing (Modric is 35 now). Also stuck with Benzema until 2023.
He is not for sale, no one in their right minds would pay 100m at his age.

Welcome home Alf and Little Alf

Is it possible we closed negotiations with Alfie/Mino during their road show in end of March. Once we had an agreement in principle we let Aguero know that we will not renew his contract. Closed the deal for Haaland (including medicals) during our QF tie with Dortmund in mid April.

Well, a man can dream!

Is it possible we closed negotiations with Alfie/Mino during their road show in end of March. Once we had an agreement in principle we let Aguero know that we will not renew his contract. Closed the deal for Haaland (including medicals) during our QF tie with Dortmund in mid April.

Well, a man can dream!
More like fantasy but I like your thinking!

Raiola has this tough negotiating reputation, but he is only doing his job to get the best deal for his client if he didn't he would not be doing his job correctly. But it is the client who decides what they wish to do after gathering all the information. Raiola works for Haaland after all.

Raiola has this tough negotiating reputation, but he is only doing his job to get the best deal for his client if he didn't he would not be doing his job correctly. But it is the client who decides what they wish to do after gathering all the information. Raiola works for Haaland after all.
If he works for haaland, then haaland should pay the fat fucker, same goes for all the leeches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.