Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we always so quick to accept this as true just because we want it to be so? We call bullshit when the same papers or sources say something that isn't what we want to hear or don't care about and it more often than not are proved correct but the second it's something we want we accept it as 100% fact no questions. No journalist anywhere is going to have any clue who the "frontrunner" to sign a player next summer is.

Why are we always so quick to accept this as true just because we want it to be so? We call bullshit when the same papers or sources say something that isn't what we want to hear or don't care about and it more often than not are proved correct but the second it's something we want we accept it as 100% fact no questions. No journalist anywhere is going to have any clue who the "frontrunner" to sign a player next summer is.
Because it’s more fun

If Erling and Alfie are smart then he joins City.
If they are dumb they go to Madrid.
It really is that simple
I have always thought Alfie had a pathway set for Erling with a football brain in place, if so then it should be City.

There was a time when all players wanted to reach the pinnacle of Barca and RM in Lal Liga, but now they are both a pale reflection of what they once were. The stars have left, the clubs hugely in debt, and they no longer dominate in Europe.

I personally believe his is not left with too many options now, and maybe our main competition is in the EPL, so fingers crossed that we can land the title this year again, and go one better in the Champs League, where we can really then be classed as the natural choice for him, aside from his Dad's connections.

The frontrunner part is probably a leak, you just have to wonder where from, but that’s not what matters. It’s that it’s clear we are interested and in for him, something a few here didn’t want to accept. We’re past that now

The frontrunner part is probably a leak, you just have to wonder where from, but that’s not what matters. It’s that it’s clear we are interested and in for him, something a few here didn’t want to accept. We’re past that now
Personally I would rather think that we weren't, because of the number of times that we have been disappointed when players, that we were led to believe by the ITK's, that we were hammered on to sign.

As we have seen many times in the past, there is a lot of talk about individuals by many so-called sources, but nothing really from the club.

I trust in our power brokers to get the forward that we most definitely need, but I will leave it to them to pick the correct one. Personally, I would love it to be Haaland, I think he would be the catalyst, to help us dominate both domestically, and in Europe.

Personally I would rather think that we weren't, because of the number of times that we have been disappointed when players, that we were led to believe by the ITK's, that we were hammered on to sign.

As we have seen many times in the past, there is a lot of talk about individuals by many so-called sources, but nothing really from the club.
Being disappointed is part of being a fan, either getting hyped for a match or a transfer. I can’t imagine anything can top my disappointment from that UCL final. ITK’s share what they know, but facts aren’t facts until they are. That sometimes things don’t come to fruition doesn’t mean they were wrong. And it is perfectly possible to distinguish people who actually know what they’re talking about, know people and have reliable sources, from those lost desperate for relevance. It’s not true that the club doesn’t communicate about transfers; it has its ways of making it known when they’re not interested in someone, or out of the running, especially when there is speculation mounting and they feel something should be clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.