Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive always felt its got real madrid written all over it.
we just arent at that level of attracting players when the likes of real cone sniffing im afraid
I believe the argument is that Real may not actually be at the table. If they want to bring in Mbappe as well as strengthen elsewhere perhaps they will let this go and probably just try tap him up in 4/5 years.

So if Haalands options are City, PSG and the rags then maybe its a bit clearer.

If it's to curb your deviant thoughts, forget it. If it's to stop you wearing a path across your lawn like me, go for it
When did you last mow your lawn. Sounds like you could bring in a few giraffes and you still wouldn't see their heads.

I’m just glad it seemingly boils down to us and Real rather than their being some mad auction. If Real can afford him and choose to overkill and strengthen in that area (as well as Mbappe) rather than midfield, I do think he’ll be there.

If not, I think he’ll come here. Here’s hoping.

Didn’t everyone think Rodney Marsh was amazing before he came?…. Just saying. People often think the grass is greener. Why waste the time and money on something that clearly isn’t broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.