Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will play out way longer than it should and we might will be taken for a ride by Raiola where we end up waiting another 6 months for him to sign elsewhere.

Btw i am not too worried about his salary/agent fee as we have up to 80-90m in transfer fee because in current market Dortmund could easily ask 150m for him and all they gonna get is 65m which is less than their Sancho sell price.

Spurs might have asked that amount for Kane who has most of his best seasons already behind him. Haaland has them just coming up...

Because that’s when Haaland himself is announcing/making his decision. And also last March there was news that City were meeting his representatives and other clubs thought that he’s destined for City plus rumours of him already agreeing a deal with City. March is a big month for sure!

Uby are 93.20blue and cityleaks your accounts too?

I believe the argument is that Real may not actually be at the table. If they want to bring in Mbappe as well as strengthen elsewhere perhaps they will let this go and probably just try tap him up in 4/5 years.

So if Haalands options are City, PSG and the rags then maybe its a bit clearer.
None of us know. I just always feel, and not just haaland,, but in general, that real /barca have that certain pull
Guillem Balagué, on BBC's Euroleague show last week, suggested that Barca had more chance than RM? He said Raiola had a poor relationship with Perez but a very good one with Laporte. He said Haaland thought his lines of running might be restricted by Mbappe and Barca were putting huge additional loans in place. Raiola has been promised several of his young players could be signed by Barca. Balagué said Haaland was keener to join a Spanish club and Barca was a very attractive destination.
barca with no dosh. Joke innit

Because that’s when Haaland himself is announcing/making his decision. And also last March there was news that City were meeting his representatives and other clubs thought that he’s destined for City plus rumours of him already agreeing a deal with City. March is a big month for sure!
BS this wont get done until May at the earliest. More like June / July.

I believe the argument is that Real may not actually be at the table. If they want to bring in Mbappe as well as strengthen elsewhere perhaps they will let this go and probably just try tap him up in 4/5 years.

So if Haalands options are City, PSG and the rags then maybe its a bit clearer.
Benzema is 34. I don't know what their young players are like but I can see them going for Mbappe and Haaland. Mbappe should be on a free at the end of the season. His contract runs out this Summer.

Unlikely. Dortmund are a well-run club, they’ve enough cash (thanks Jason Sancho) to not have to worry about short term matchday revenue losses.

The only way he moves in January would be sudden and intense pressure from the Haaland camp because there’s not much left for BVB to play for in 2022.

Raiola doesn’t seem to be heading that way and Watzke has said he’s staying in winter, so summer move it is, wherever that may be.
I didn't suggest he moves in January. I suggested that closed grounds are triggering significant losses for some of our rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.