Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe we will ever get these type of players. We won't ( rightly or wrongly) meet demands that this level of player want.....the likes of utd, Madrid Chelsea have done in the past and on occasions still will

I don't know Sam, but I listen to the podcast he does and reporting on transfer rumours looks like a thankless job.
The transfer rumours are what keeps the clicks coming and means he gets a cheque at the end of the month. Wouldn’t think he’s arsed about being thanked for it any other way.

The transfer rumours are what keeps the clicks coming and means he gets a cheque at the end of the month. Wouldn’t think he’s arsed about being thanked for it any other way.
I really don't think that is The Athletic's model! He reports on City and gets asked about transfer rumours and reports on them that's now a big part of football media (as this 100000s pages of thread shows). He reports what he hears and gets shit regardless.

In all fairness a front 3 of Vinicius, Haaland and Mbappe would scare everyone
My last post on this thread, because I won’t stick around where I’m not wanted.
If Haaland were to arrive at Madrid next season, he would not only be the second most important signing after Mbappe, but he would also receive less attention than Vinicius Jr, who right now is maybe the most fascinating player of his type right now, bound to be a star at the World Cup as well, and has all of Madrid at his feet (and very soon will also receive a massive salary bump, which matters), and would take Benzema’s place, who also is a really important piece of the team and widely adored in the city.
The response to this here is, “yadda yadda new galácticos” or “It’s United!” err, I mean... “It’s Madrid”... “Of course they are interested!” (It should be noted that the “galácticos” era didn’t actually work like this, was not successful and it isn’t how they operate anymore)
On the other hand, if Raiola only wants to see him at Madrid, it does make sense for him to stay at Dortmund another season and arrive as the new sole star of the summer in a different environment — or at Barcelona?
I asked earlier today with the people I know who know a lot about Madrid and they insisted to me what they have been saying for months: Haaland will not be at Madrid next season. I keep looking at the media and what’s behind the noise and I still very strongly feel that way. I will leave this thread maybe to look foolish in a few months, but I can’t betray my gut instinct. Of course, in a week I could feel differently, news change etc.
One year in football isn’t nothing; a lot can change, including values. Would Raiola take the gamble of another year in Germany? It suits Dortmund but it doesn’t suit Team Haaland. Unless, again, it’s the only way they find to get the desired outcome.
If Haaland were to come here or even Barcelona and be the main guy, he is guaranteed to make more money (and I don’t mean just wages, because a player doesn’t make money just with wages and fees). And he SHOULD want to be the main guy. Imagine being the star of the main league in the world. This does not equal having a big ego, but having personal ambition. Grealish has been open about his reasons for leaving Villa. He wants an important role at the World Cup. Ruben Dias didn’t leave the club he loves for no reason either. And the club only benefits from this collection of personal ambitions.
We should have some fun months ahead for this thread. For all the people (and animals) who love to bash me even when it means siding with racism, they can breathe a sigh of relief. I hope we sign the guy (preferably) or someone who turns out as well. But I’m out.

Eh, wouldn’t leave the thread because some don’t like your takes. There’s an ignore button for a reason.

I for one enjoy your insight, as someone that doesn’t follow foreign media. Stick around.

If Haaland were to arrive at Madrid next season, he would not only be the second most important signing after Mbappe, but he would also receive less attention than Vinicius Jr, who right now is maybe the most fascinating player of his type right now, bound to be a star at the World Cup as well, and has all of Madrid at his feet (and very soon will also receive a massive salary bump, which matters), and would take Benzema’s place, who also is a really important piece of the team and widely adored in the city.
The response to this here is, “yadda yadda new galácticos” or “It’s United!” err, I mean... “It’s Madrid”... “Of course they are interested!” (It should be noted that the “galácticos” era didn’t actually work like this, was not successful and it isn’t how they operate anymore)
On the other hand, if Raiola only wants to see him at Madrid, it does make sense for him to stay at Dortmund another season and arrive as the new sole star of the summer in a different environment — or at Barcelona?
I asked earlier today with the people I know who know a lot about Madrid and they insisted to me what they have been saying for months: Haaland will not be at Madrid next season. I keep looking at the media and what’s behind the noise and I still very strongly feel that way. I will leave this thread maybe to look foolish in a few months, but I can’t betray my gut instinct. Of course, in a week I could feel differently, news change etc.
One year in football isn’t nothing; a lot can change, including values. Would Raiola take the gamble of another year in Germany? It suits Dortmund but it doesn’t suit Team Haaland. Unless, again, it’s the only way they find to get the desired outcome.
If Haaland were to come here or even Barcelona and be the main guy, he is guaranteed to make more money (and I don’t mean just wages, because a player doesn’t make money just with wages and fees). And he SHOULD want to be the main guy. Imagine being the star of the main league in the world. This does not equal having a big ego, but having personal ambition. Grealish has been open about his reasons for leaving Villa. He wants an important role at the World Cup. Ruben Dias didn’t leave the club he loves for no reason either. And the club only benefits from this collection of personal ambitions.
We should have some fun months ahead for this thread. For all the people (and animals) who love to bash me even when it means siding with racism, they can breathe a sigh of relief. I hope we sign the guy (preferably) or someone who turns out as well. But I’m out.
Give over, Gus

thicker skin than that bud, you’re clearly a football man who sees things from a different perspective, nothing wrong with that.. if we all agreed life would be a very mundane place, in true manc fashion, ‘fuck’m’ (:

Why leave because a few people can’t cope with you,personally I look forward to your posts which are a great insight into the goings on.

Long winded tosh. Stop calling everyone who does not agree with you a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.