Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said 1 month ago that haaland is going to city,2 weesks that haaland only wants real and now hes not in real plans
from what i can remember, ever since hes mentioned that haalands not being prioritised a month ago hes been consistent ever since

he said 1 month ago that haaland is going to city,2 weesks that haaland only wants real and now hes not in real plans
from what I can remember he didn't say "haaland only wants real", he said that after madrid wrap up mbappe they will look seriously at haaland and he could definitely join, IIRC

There is literally nothing in the media, in any country, to suggest where he may end up. Nothing at all.

Any such suggestions or reading into it is purely our own pre-determined opinion, which we have already decided and now look out for anything we can use to back that opinion up. Even when it alludes to the contrary.

And by our I don't mean just punters on this thread or even just blues, but fans in general including the madristas cules and others.
Fair play and well said there.

As a City fan my optimism that we can sign him has grown over January. I initially thought he was Madrid bound, I was certain of it (he may still be contrary to tweets mentioned recently) but as the month has progressed we've stayed silent, there's no rumblings, leaks etc from our end in regards to talks with Haaland, his entourage etc. As compared to the usual Spanish press comments etc that always come up in big transfers that Real & Barca are involved in. I don't think Haaland and his camp have made that decision either from what's reported either.

The fact we're so quiet is where I'm basing my outlook from. It may be misplaced from my point of view, we'll find out come July. But we usually do our business quietly, and professionally so hopefully this is another case of that.

Fair play and well said there.

As a City fan my optimism that we can sign him has grown over January. I initially thought he was Madrid bound, I was certain of it (he may still be contrary to tweets mentioned recently) but as the month has progressed we've stayed silent, there's no rumblings, leaks etc from our end in regards to talks with Haaland, his entourage etc. As compared to the usual Spanish press comments etc that always come up in big transfers that Real & Barca are involved in. I don't think Haaland and his camp have made that decision either from what's reported either.

The fact we're so quiet is where I'm basing my outlook from. It may be misplaced from my point of view, we'll find out come July. But we usually do our business quietly, and professionally so hopefully this is another case of that.

If there is any one reason that my optimism that we might sign him would have grown, it is that we made no effort whatsoever to bring in any other strikers this window.

While I totally get that was part of the plan anyway and Pep is content with the squad, as he was in the summer, I think if we felt there was little chance, we would have gone on to at least lay the groundwork for someone.

We'll see in the summer I guess.

If there is any one reason that my optimism that we might sign him would have grown, it is that we made no effort whatsoever to bring in any other strikers this window.

While I totally get that was part of the plan anyway and Pep is content with the squad, as he was in the summer, I think if we felt there was little chance, we would have gone on to at least lay the groundwork for someone.

We'll see in the summer I guess.
Alvarez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.