Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looks like father time is finally catching up with him and it is better in the long run to wait for Haaland . We haven't done too badly in keeping up with Liverpool when all is said than done.
Ronaldo as a one year stop gap mate, not as a longterm option. Also, City are a shitload more stable than the Rags where it seems utter lawlessness has broken out & the players are calling the shots from the dressing room.

If Ronaldo had come last summer, no fuckin chance he'd have got away with his primadona crap here. Not even our players would have stood for it let alone the coaching staff & management team...

Ronaldo as a one year stop gap mate, not as a longterm option. Also, City are a shitload more stable than the Rags where it seems utter lawlessness has broken out & the players are calling the shots from the dressing room.

If Ronaldo had come last summer, no fuckin chance he'd have got away with his primadona crap here. Not even our players would have stood for it let alone the coaching staff & management team...
He wouldn't of accepted a year and the amount of wages he would of been on it would of been extremely hard to shift afterwards. On top of that we would of kissed goodbye signing Haaland if we did. Kane was the player but Levy refused to sell (which in the long term isn't a bad thing)

Last edited:
We had Ronaldo but ManUre did a RVP, Pogba, Sanchez, Fred & Maguire & took him from under our noses. It did them little good, but it blunted our attacking options & degraded our season.

Look how many chances & sitters we've missed this season. Just imagine the difference a 30-40 goal a season striker & a 20-30 goal a season understudy would have made to us?

Imagine how many draws would become a win, & the few losses which would've become draws? We'd be 7 points if not more ahead of the dippers & whilst Real scored 6, I reckon we'd have scored a minimum of 10, such was our clear dominance over them.

The difference? They took their chances & we squandered too many. )(
We wouldn't want Ronaldo anyway, not out stlye bringing old players in that don't press or track back, just wants all the plaudits, plus we definitely wouldn't be getting Haaland had we brought him in, only reason I'd have taken him is to totally piss the rags off

We'll if Pep flops the league too then he has to walk. I don't think there's anyway his position is tenable if that happens. That is the minimum we can go down to after the disappointing FA and CL semi exits and the fact we had a sizeable lead in this competition.
Sure that’s exactly what is going to happen…NOT. Pep will sign a new deal and the club will try to give him the tools required to win next season,

Last edited:
We'll if Pep flops the league too then he has to walk. I don't think there's anyway his position is tenable if that happens. That is the minimum we can go down to after the disappointing FA and CL semi exits and the fact we had a sizeable lead in this competition.
What a load of bollocks...
You sound like an entitled fan who can't accept that no club is guaranteed to win a trophy every season.
Ask the match going fans if they want Pep to leave in the event that we don't win the league...
I vote NO

Can we be certain that after watching that tonight, Haaland hasn’t changed his mind and chose Real instead?
Not only that, if we bottle the Prem too, Pep might walk and not see out his final year, let alone extend?

Are you two for fuckin real? :-|

Haaland's changed his mind based on a 2 legged tie we lost by a goal, & if we don't win the Premier League, Pep must walk? What the actual fuck!

Sorry, but with fans like you two, who needs the Dippers or Rags?

Managers in the end should be decided by their league results IMO. It's no brainer unless you think Pep is the be it all and the best we could ever get. Pep or not City will still win a lot of PL titles in the foreseeable future. Besides he's been pretty much ineffective in giving the board the long awaited CL.
Is this a bot account? :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.