Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this reply Zin. You may well be right. Thanks you for not resorting to childish abuse like a lot do on here. You and your brother are true gents.

Whatever happens with Haaland and the title run in let’s hope it all lines up for City, that’s all I want.
I like your posts when you insist we aren’t signing anyone. I can’t tell if it’s a parody or you really believe we can’t get these players, but either way you are a character and it’s your “thing”

Do me a favour though..now we have Haaland could you please say there is zero chance we get FDJ as I would quiet like him too.

Out of interest have you ever seen City linked with a player and stated on BM that you think we will get them and, if so, what happened? I’m hoping you have never diverted from the negative…keep up the good work.

Chatting with a chief sports writer this afternoon. He doesn't get how Pep can make him work in his system... ycmiu

He's averaging more than 1 goal per game in the CL for middling European sides! He'll score at least 40 goals a season for us if he stays fit.

BBC Breakfast sports reporter just pushed the narrative he's coming because of the money and that he'll probably go to Madrid eventually. You couldn't make it up

The other clubs asked him to pay for the privilege of playing for them apparently.

BBC Breakfast sports reporter just pushed the narrative he's coming because of the money and that he'll probably go to Madrid eventually. You couldn't make it up
Which reporter was it? Only ask as my mates a sports reporter on the goggle box for the BBC. If it’s him I can promise you it’s a script he’s had to read not his opinion, I was with my friend last weekend and he things it’s a great signing and a bargain… So I assume whoever the reporter was has been told to read something.

Which reporter was it? Only ask as my mates a sports reporter on the goggle box for the BBC. If it’s him I can promise you it’s a script he’s had to read not his opinion, I was with my friend last weekend and he things it’s a great signing and a bargain… So I assume whoever the reporter was has been told to read something.
John Watson. You could hear the disappointment in his voice when he said "it's ominous".
Whereas Dan Clark was enthusiastic and said, "It's exciting for the Premier League".

I like your posts when you insist we aren’t signing anyone. I can’t tell if it’s a parody or you really believe we can’t get these players, but either way you are a character and it’s your “thing”

Do me a favour though..now we have Haaland could you please say there is zero chance we get FDJ as I would quiet like him too.

Out of interest have you ever seen City linked with a player and stated on BM that you think we will get them and, if so, what happened? I’m hoping you have never diverted from the negative…keep up the good work.
So am I right in thinking, if Tolmie says a transfer is on and big date says it isn't, then it's a goer. I'll bear that in mind for future reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.