Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

Tbf if you're working with a few different keyboards it's an easy mistake to make.
clicks 'new incognito window' and types in "japenese teen vomit sex"

Guy has 4 screens in different rooms, I guess he has a different niche fisting on each one.

"Having fisting on your various screens is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman..."

I have been busy making a batch file that will activate a python script to decrypt some base64 strings on wmsauthsign for streams all day :-(
Fucking backup source changed their shit making more work for me, anyone would think they are trying to protect their data, cunts.

I was just saying the same thing to a mate Guy. He agreed with you entirely. Oh yes.

I have been busy making a batch file that will activate a python script to decrypt some base64 strings on wmsauthsign for streams all day :-(
Fucking backup source changed their shit making more work for me, anyone would think they are trying to protect their data, cunts.
I love it when you talk dirty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.