Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

14.jpg

Like he's going to take any notice of anything he reads on here :-)

I reckon she's going to invite him over, pour him a Cognac, cook him a steak, put on some Portishead, slip into a negligee, coax him onto a bed laden with red roses, tie him up with silk scarves, dim the lights.... then bring out her 18 stone boyfriend 'Mule' to destroy his poor old rusty sheriffs badge with his 10 inch schlong.

I am sure i shared the tale on another thread, but I very very nearly suffered that fate many moons ago....you can never be too careful, if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

The Warthog Tankbuster? That's quite adventurous for your first time...

In the run up to the first gulf war, those fuckers used to train near Scarborough. As you leave Scabby to get on the A64 the road runs parallel to the coast before hitting a roundabout where you turn right onto the A64. Just behind the roundabout is a big fuck off hill. I was travelling in the wagon after making a drop in scabby and a couple of warthogs roared over the top of me at around 500ft. They disappeared behind the hill and then out the other side heading straight towards me. They were using the wagons for practice runs. Even though you know they are only playing, it's a scary fucking sight.

I, for one, would like to hear what happens if you go through with this romance Jots. In the meantime, she must have sent a picture, a picture you can share with us all. Or if not suitable via PM. I'll give you an honest opinion.

*obviously I don't want a picture of you, on all fours, with a candle up your arse, sucking on a black mamba, whilst miss whiplash looms over you with a cat o' nine tails in her raised hand.

In the run up to the first gulf war, those fuckers used to train near Scarborough. As you leave Scabby to get on the A64 the road runs parallel to the coast before hitting a roundabout where you turn right onto the A64. Just behind the roundabout is a big fuck off hill. I was travelling in the wagon after making a drop in scabby and a couple of warthogs roared over the top of me at around 500ft. They disappeared behind the hill and then out the other side heading straight towards me. They were using the wagons for practice runs. Even though you know they are only playing, it's a scary fucking sight.

Good job you wore your brown trousers that day!!

Like he's going to take any notice of anything he reads on here :-)
Come on now though, imagine you meet this nice AK lookalike and there's something between you and then he calls you pretty boy, tells you he likes being spanked and wants you to tie him up and fuck him up the arse with a huge strap on. You wouldn't appreciate us trying to get in the way.

Come on now though, imagine you meet this nice AK lookalike and there's something between you and then he calls you pretty boy, tells you he likes being spanked and wants you to tie him up and fuck him up the arse with a huge strap on. You wouldn't appreciate us trying to get in the way.
At least I'd post pictures :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.