Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

The hour is appointed. Hold me.
200w.gif

Pumpernickel pumpernickel pumpernickel!!!!

Wonder if jots can use his safety word with a gimp mask and a ball gag.

That's all any of us are trying to do here tbh, well apart from @bluegirl74 - she was trying to keep his wick dry the Cockblocker!

Ha ha, he goes with my blessing but I am struggling greatly to reconcile my mental image of JOTS - mild mannered, pacifist, tree hugging, nurturing, caring, hippy JOTS with the sadist role he may need to play.
I do hope he's ok...

Ha ha, he goes with my blessing but I am struggling greatly to reconcile my mental image of JOTS - mild mannered, pacifist, tree hugging, nurturing, caring, hippy JOTS with the sadist role he may need to play.
I do hope he's ok...

I'm cool as a cucumber bg, still got my marbles intact, still walking straight and no I didn't give her my brown wings. I like this girl A LOT.

Well to spoil the thread a bit, we didn't meet, but she phoned, we talked normally and we have agreed to meet up.

That we spent 2 hours on the phone and I'm struggling for a pair of socks is our business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.