Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

You won't get rid of her now,look at it like this,if you can't have sex at the start without toys then that is not a good sign,she has told you she loves you already,run away now

The truth? Ok.

We met, we had dinner, we went to her house. The toys came out. Fun ensued. It took me an hour in the bath to wash her smell off me.

I've decided to keep our girl at arm's length for a while because she's since told me she loves me and I am frightened.

So to sum up....you have now been a good boy and serviced the dominant mistress type bird? She has now declared her love for you and you are frightened?

It sounds like you have allowed your cock to rule your brain which no doubt was telling you that you had found a "nut nut" bird and to do one sharpish? Now its too late. You think she will be easy to throw off? Many moons ago I met one similar, had to climb out of a bog window at a pub too escape once, involved a good drop head first onto the car park....even so it had to be done, soon after had to be smuggled out of the British Legion car park under a blanket on the back seat of a barmaids car after she had tried to get at me in there...lucky the bloke on the door didnt let her in and said i wasnt there.....was several months before i managed to throw her off my tail.

Watch your back or before you know it you will wake up to find you have been drugged and tied to her bed, and discover she has invited a couple of 6 ft 5 bisexual black gentlemen friends over to play.

Gosh - the "vanishing thread" trick. We simply didn't know what to do with ourselves.

Poor jots - fourteen seconds of "pleasure" (?) followed by a lifetime on the run...

m97rk2.jpg
[/IMG]
m97rk2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.