Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I usually park up by the cemetery on the road
But I live north Manchester so not sure about best way when heading back to Coventry
Thanks mate,we’ve seen some drive ways to park on close is to the ground thinking maybe go for one of these

Yeah. Each of the big 6 get between 27 and 30 televised games. Being in the europa league or going deep into the CL means 30, not doing that will push it down to the lower end.

We usually end up +/- 1 televised game of United.
He probably thinks it's another conspiracy against us.

You’re tying yourself up in knots to defend him here.

he litterally says “the only way we’ll get them in by seducing them with good football”

Therefore he doesn’t have a fucking scooby why people don’t turn up to midweek CL games.

We have litterally been the best team in the world for large parts of his reign and it’s not made any difference to those CL games.

an extra 10% posssion or 4 shots on target isn’t going to get people through the door.

It doesn’t give kids time off school, it does’t make tickets any cheaper and it doesn’t mean you can get to the ground any easier after work.

You're doing incredible mental gymnastics to demonise the greatest manager this club has ever had, to the point where he's literally said point blank "I understand they care more for the league" and you've turned round and attacked him for saying he doesn't understand it.

Again, I disagree with the bolded part. We are already one of the most hated clubs in the world and I don't think the media cares who our manager is. However, when Pep says things like low attendance or Rags and Dippers being bigger clubs, he is not actually helping our reputation imo.

I don’t think anyone outside the UK is hearing about this

Again, I disagree with the bolded part. We are already one of the most hated clubs in the world and I don't think the media cares who our manager is. However, when Pep says things like low attendance or Rags and Dippers being bigger clubs, he is not actually helping our reputation imo.
I didn’t say he was I said he has done more good than bad.
He’s not perfect. If you think on balance he has done more bad then OK. I don’t.
People think beautiful football long before rubbish fans.

I didn’t say he was I said he has done more good than bad.
He’s not perfect. If you think on balance he has done more bad then OK. I don’t.
I never said anywhere that he has done more bad that good. He is not perfect you are right. But he can just stop saying things like this in the media when he has done that numerously before. Again, that's just my opinion. But I do get where you are coming from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.