Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I don't mind the idea of fans having representatives.

The media could well have approached Ric and and ask him for his views. I bet Ric or 95% of City fans when asked to speak about Pep's comments would have reminded the media just how loyal City's fanbase is and has been without criticising Pep. There are loads of issues about City and the Champions League that you can go into without criticising your own manager and giving a hostile media the quotes they want.

I like the fact that our coach uses the media to appeal to the fans because it shows he recognises the fans as an important apart of the club.
The fact remains we have just started the season, and a special season where fans have returned to stadiums, so far the atmosphere has been superb and hence why I find Pep's post match chat utterly weird and unnecessary.

Pep is a clever man, he will be fully aware of the negative UK press we receive, so to give them further ammo to beat us is plain weird and a major mistake in my opinion.

Added to the fact that a lot of fans have suffered financially due to this pandemic, the amount of games in the next two months, I would have though a principled man like our manager would have thought better than to question them.

Anyway it's done now, and again the club sit back passively while we are attacked by one and all, that's the issue I have in all this, Pep had a brain fart, we all do but when will this club stop sitting like a pussy when under attack, time to show we have big balls and fight back, its long overdue and the way we just sit and take it is to my mine embarrassing and weak.

Last edited:
I don’t believe we can sell a sold ticket, the issue is a lot of our fans buy the tickets possibly season tickets. We do have limited fan base that simply cannot go to all matches. We buy a season ticket due to the fact that’s good value for money. I’m on the cup schemes but my mrs isn’t simply because of cost.

Funny with all this with pep and crowds you’d of that sky would show the average attendances of all clubs last season? Wonder why they don’t?

The fact remains we have just started the season, and a special season where fans have returned to stadiums, so far the atmosphere has been superb and hence why I find Pep's post match chat utterly weird and unnecessary.

Pep is a cleaver man, he will be fully aware of the negative UK press we receive, so to give them further ammo to beat us is plain weird and a major mistake in my opinion.

Added to the fact that a lot of fans have suffered financially due to this pandemic, the amount of games in the next two months, I would have though a principled man like our manager would have thought better than to question them.

Anyway it's done now, and again the club sit back passively while we are attacked by one and all, that's the issue I have in all this, Pep had a brain fart, we all do but when will this club stop sitting like a pussy when under attack, time to show we have big balls and fight back, its long overdue and the way we just sit and take it is to my mine embarrassing and weak.
He didn't question the fans. In fact he has since made points about ticket pricing and less football.

Funny with all this with pep and crowds you’d of that sky would show the average attendances of all clubs last season? Wonder why they don’t?
or why didn't they show close-ups of the so called empty seats from Wednesday...because you'd find it extremely hard to do so.

Where is the City Ticket office in all this. They contributed hugely to this with that 38k attendance statistic that I am sure is wrong

Well said mate. City's fanbase has regularly criticised owners and managers and players when appropriate. This time it was completely inappropriate and did not represent the fans.

City fans get the chance today to show what we think.
What we think of what?

No f%%er should ever doubt the loyalty and devotion of the fans of Manchester City Football club, going back to the 1930's this club has set records for attendances.

The fans of this club have supported this club through the good times and the bad times, there have been plenty of both.

We will still be here long after Pep, Ferran and co have long gone back to the land of the Tapas.

The media may question us, but the people EMPLOYED by this club have no right.

Man Utd made a statement about giving free tickets away to locals and were proud of doing so. No one said that was a gaffe.
They are not allowed to, the rags would come down hard on any media organization that dared to, we should learn from that.

He didn't question the fans. In fact he has since made points about ticket pricing and less football.
that's a different and very valid argument.

The difficulty and ticket buying process at the club is a joke, and maybe he should be asking his mate Ferran what the issue is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.