Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I think if you’re a true blue, you should sleep under Etihad pitch or in the car park. Anyone living beyond those areas is not a local fan and doesn’t really get the club.
No... Proper true Blues sleep beneath what used to be the Hyde Road or Maine Road pitches, or bed down every night in dogshit alley.

Tradition means everything - That's why Pep kips in the Ramblas every night. The flashy apartment is simply a ruse.

He is not a bit of a dick he is a bit dumb when it comes to politics and power. His comments just reflect the sorry state of communication within the club. The club is still projecting itself like a meek little weak poor city when they should go on the fucking offense against all the other naysayers and put them in place. Because that is what big clubs do and what the Champions of England should do. We are after-all the pinnacle of English football we should act like one.

Could be a bit of both:-)

Hello everyone. I don't live in England. I want to ask a question to the fans who go to the stadium. Why do we have such attendance at Champions League matches? People in my country don't understand this.
It was the 2nd highest attendance of the whole round of Champions League fixtures.

Could be a bit of both:-)
Mostly I would lay the blame on the club. We all know Pep is not good with public relations like mourinho lets say. he left Barca and Bayern partly due to him not being able to handle the media. As a person he is like a bit of nerd with low social skills compared to other outgoing personality. Its not to blame him, it is who he is. So the onus is on the club to get the communication and PR right.

Pep thinks history is about winning European trophies, he hasn't a clue what the history of a club is. Didn't our history start in 1894?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.