Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Hello everyone. I don't live in England. I want to ask a question to the fans who go to the stadium. Why do we have such attendance at Champions League matches? People in my country don't understand this.
Is 45,000 not considered a good attendance for a mid week game with the attendant transport issues, not to mention additional costs?

I think it’s safe to say it’s a touchy subject... haha!
One thing it has done is show all opposition fans that it’s something that gets under the skin of many blues so I don’t expect it to go away when they know they have an open goal.
Which for me is why Pep should show a little intelligence on the subject. He's been in England long enough, he knows that the history clubs are favoured by the media.

Haha okay.

Anyhow just seen pep on football focus and he has reminded me we aren't a big club like united Liverpool Bayern and Barcelona. I think that was the full list of clubs. He likes that we are a little club. Why he thinks a little club would be full of fans every game he didn't mention.

Cheers Pep sorry for all the confusion and thanks for gracing us with your presence.
Are you a Liverpool fan? Stop with your oooh I’m hard done by victim mentality.

In response to the thread title I’ve a feeling the atmosphere today is going to be fucking electric.
Which ironically is all Pep wanted in the first place.

what makes a big club, do you want to be like the clubs he mentioned. We always had pride about being salt of the earth community club.

I want to be great but not big & flashy, nor do I care how they view us. They know we are great & they told us we never will be, not in their lifetime. Everything they say we can’t do we end up achieving & I think we’ll hate the big & flashy when it happens.

If I wanted to be like the clubs he mentioned I would have supported those twats in Trafford. If the manager of Manchester City keeps telling us how bigger certain clubs are, how little history we have and how he would like more fans to turn up I'm going to mention it on a City forum as a City fan.

I think he's a bit of a dick that is my personal opinion. Others prefer to fornicate over the guy. Such is life.

Anyhow the game will start soon and I'm sure all the fans that are there will give the players all their support.

If I wanted to be like the clubs he mentioned I would have supported those twats in Trafford. If the manager of Manchester City keeps telling us how bigger certain clubs are, how little history we have and how he would like more fans to turn up I'm going to mention it on a City forum as a City fan.

I think he's a bit of a dick that is my personal opinion. Others prefer to fornicate over the guy. Such is life.

Anyhow the game will start soon and I'm sure all the fans that are there will give the players all their support.
I’d like to fornicate over him but the restraining order makes it impossible.

I think it’s safe to say it’s a touchy subject... haha!
One thing it has done is show all opposition fans that it’s something that gets under the skin of many blues so I don’t expect it to go away when they know they have an open goal.
For a lot it doesn't get under our skin if another fan says it. We just aren't keen on our own manager saying it.

He is not a bit of a dick he is a bit dumb when it comes to politics and power. His comments just reflect the sorry state of communication within the club. The club is still projecting itself like a meek little weak poor city when they should go on the fucking offense against all the other naysayers and put them in place. Because that is what big clubs do and what the Champions of England should do. We are after-all the pinnacle of English football we should act like one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.