Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

But people who really wanted to get in pitched up at the ticket office and sorted their tickets.

Let's not make it an us and them thing mate. A lot of loyal City fans have been left very frustrated, disappointed, and let down by the club due to the problems with buying tickets.

Hopefully the club can sort things out before the next home match in 3 weeka time against Burnley. Another full house, with no ticket problems, would be great.

They really have to get a grip with the turnstiles now. Got to entrance K 10 minutes before kick off, and missed more than 15 minutes of the game.

Twenty five fucking minutes queuing up outside just to get in. It's a fucking joke at this point.

And before anyone asks, I couldn't get to the ground any earlier due to work. Either way it should never take 25 minutes to queue and get into the fucking ground, ever.

Absolute shambles and it's boiling my piss at this point tbh. Some proper clowns in charge of ticketing and the matchday at this club.

Let's not make it an us and them thing mate. A lot of loyal City fans have been left very frustrated, disappointed, and let down by the club due to the problems with buying tickets.

Hopefully the club can sort things out before the next home match in 3 weeka time against Burnley. Another full house, with no ticket problems, would be great.
Regardless, the Club needs to make it easy for as many Blues as possible to get in the ground.

Regardless, the Club needs to make it easy for as many Blues as possible to get in the ground.

I don't think the club will budge on the security checks.Their hands are tied on that.

I think the turnstyle scanners can be improved. There are definitely better, faster, and easier ones to use on the market. The current ones are rather clumsy.

Or you just sing and don’t worry if people
join in with you or not. You will never win the raffle if you don’t buy a ticket:

It’s not easy but nobody else is going to do the singing for us.
Yeah I agree. I do that anyway. But it depends where you are doesn't it and who else joins in cause even with the greatest intentions no one wants to be the bloke in the middle of level 3 shouting n signing on his own when only the few people around you can hear your voice and they aren't joining in.

Yeah I agree. I do that anyway. But it depends where you are doesn't it and who else joins in cause even with the greatest intentions no one wants to be the bloke in the middle of level 3 shouting n signing on his own when only the few people around you can hear your voice and they aren't joining in.
Singing not signing ffs haha

Hokey Cokey
The new version is.......
The Ake Kayky.

Please do not get any of these mixed up with the ookie cookie. (Urban dictionary)

Good atmosphere last night for a 3rd round EFL game against a Lg1 side. As many people joining in with songs near me as there were for any other game this season.

Wycombe were a proper set of fans n’all! Brought more for a Tuesday night game than Norwich and Southampton did for Saturday 15:00 games, and more than the likes of Wigan and Blackburn did for years when they were up in the Prem. They almost filled the away stand. And they sang all game.
Well impressed!

Not sure about our lot and the “you shit bastard aaaaaahhhh” thing at goal kicks like we’re a set of fans from the fourth division in 1988. Need to stop that shit!

And the less said about the phone lights the better.

But an enjoyable night really.

Last edited by a moderator:
They really have to get a grip with the turnstiles now. Got to entrance K 10 minutes before kick off, and missed more than 15 minutes of the game.

Twenty five fucking minutes queuing up outside just to get in. It's a fucking joke at this point.

And before anyone asks, I couldn't get to the ground any earlier due to work. Either way it should never take 25 minutes to queue and get into the fucking ground, ever.

Absolute shambles and it's boiling my piss at this point tbh. Some proper clowns in charge of ticketing and the matchday at this club.
I arrived at that turnstile at 7.20pm and it took me 15 minutes to get in. Huge queue. That's what happens when you close parts of the ground so you get a lot of people in small areas. I am not sure what you can do if you physically pat down every person who goes into the ground. There's a limit to how many queues you can have. They were going as fast as they can.

The balance between risk and cost seems wrong but these are things we have to put up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.