Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Great atmosphere on Wednesday even in the family stand was good at times, only recognised one guy from league games around me in 136 though!

Enjoyed the pre match build up. More of the same In the knockouts hopefully!

Thought the South Stand/East corner was good last night (as I think it has been all season), when the whole stadium does get going it is something to behold but it doesn't happen anywhere near enough. City won't do anything about it but we really could do with trying to have another singing section in the East/North corner, that area of the ground needs encouragement/a focal point where songs can start.
I'm normally in 116, on the aisle bordering 117, thought we'd try 114 on Wednesday night.

Brilliant effort by all in there. In 116 we take our lead from you lot, with varying levels of success, but it has definitely improved this season. The deferrals have resulted in a few new lads in our block who I credit with getting 116 going when it goes a bit flat, fair play.

It's fair to say that when the whole ground gets going it's goosebumps time, but it's all too rare. It always amuses me when noise comes from elsewhere in the ground and we all look at each other in 116 in a wtf kind of way, then gratefully join in.

One thing I did notice being on row CC (right at the back of 114) was that the noise doesn't carry very well, certainly nothing like half way up 116.

Anyway, loved Wednesday night, and keep up the good work in 114 boys. You never know, one day we might just have a proper, consistent atmosphere, whatever the fuck that is...

One more time...

De de derr...Neymar shags...

I'm normally in 116, on the aisle bordering 117, thought we'd try 114 on Wednesday night.

Brilliant effort by all in there. In 116 we take our lead from you lot, with varying levels of success, but it has definitely improved this season. The deferrals have resulted in a few new lads in our block who I credit with getting 116 going when it goes a bit flat, fair play.

It's fair to say that when the whole ground gets going it's goosebumps time, but it's all too rare. It always amuses me when noise comes from elsewhere in the ground and we all look at each other in 116 in a wtf kind of way, then gratefully join in.

One thing I did notice being on row CC (right at the back of 114) was that the noise doesn't carry very well, certainly nothing like half way up 116.

Anyway, loved Wednesday night, and keep up the good work in 114 boys. You never know, one day we might just have a proper, consistent atmosphere, whatever the fuck that is...

One more time...

De de derr...Neymar shags...

good to hear this, it has got better in 114 / 115 / 116 areas, UCL nights even more so, a lot of young singers about on weds, great to see.

totally agree though the front to back noise doesnt travel well, so often songs get mixed up.

most of games i go back of 115, weds night i was about 5 or 6 rows from the front, good atmosphere but odd how the songs travel.

I believe some fans complained about the big MCFC OK banner dropping down for 5 mins before KO. FFS its a banner with MCFC on it to show to europe, we want noise and banners in that end to get it going.

Anyone caught waving a phone with the flashlight on during the match should receive an automatic lifetime ban.
As fucking embarrassing as they were, at least they were active and doing something.

I thought that was the worst atmosphere of the season today and it was our biggest home game so far in the Prem.

Absolutely woeful from us in the stands. Most of the ground were completely silent all game, and when the singing sections did bother to sing (which wasn’t often today) it was continuing with their obsession of singing songs the rest of the ground never join in with.

Total joke of an atmosphere that today!

Anyone caught waving a phone with the flashlight on during the match should receive an automatic lifetime ban.

I'm just happy it was kept in the 3rd tier

That was seriously cold today, much quieter in the south stand than usual. I'm putting it down to the weather!

As fucking embarrassing as they were, at least they were active and doing something.

I thought that was the worst atmosphere of the season today and it was our biggest home game so far in the Prem.

Absolutely woeful from us in the stands. Most of the ground were completely silent all game, and when the singing sections did bother to sing (which wasn’t often today) it was continuing with their obsession of singing songs the rest of the ground never join in with.

Sounded much better than that on tv.

They were loud from minute one to minute 96. We were deathly quiet. But, I remember thinking how loud we were at various (hundreds) of away games, only to get home and think I’d much rather have the 2/3 points than any badge for singing. Our home atmosphere is biz, but that’s partly due to us never needing it. Give me trophies over songs all day long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.