Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

But in previous weeks you see lots of exchange tickets going on the planner being snapped up. Pretty sure standard price can Arsenal was £30 and they went like hotcakes, okay a bigger game and nice weather but it also happened against West Ham, Everton and Burnley. West Ham was a terrific turnout in a blizzard. It has to be the ticket price imo
If the tickets were cheap enough it would not only sell out every week but also we’d be building the extra stand! cheap tickets would also attract a younger fan who would probably be noisier.

i have very few criticisms of our owners but one is if they can squeeze an extra tenner out of you they will.
we know, and they must know that ticket income isnt that much in the grand scheme of things. So it can only be greed.

Greed is a terrible thing and blinds people.

But in previous weeks you see lots of exchange tickets going on the planner being snapped up. Pretty sure standard price can Arsenal was £30 and they went like hotcakes, okay a bigger game and nice weather but it also happened against West Ham, Everton and Burnley. West Ham was a terrific turnout in a blizzard. It has to be the ticket price imo
I only bought my ticket for the Wolves game the day before the game. On the website I kept clicking on seats in CBL3, and all were £53. I didn’t want to pay that much so continued selecting different seats and eventually found one priced at £30. £30 is a bargain, but £53 is way too much.

I only bought my ticket for the Wolves game the day before the game. On the website I kept clicking on seats in CBL3, and all were £53. I didn’t want to pay that much so continued selecting different seats and eventually found one priced at £30. £30 is a bargain, but £53 is way too much.
That’s the trouble. In the last week of sale they’re reducing select seats to £30, I don’t know how many of those sell but once you get to the final week before a game most people’s minds are made up about not going. If the majority of seats were on sale for between £30 & £40 from the start, which is a bit more realistic but still not exactly cheap then it would be so much better.

You’d click on against wolves and it said “buy from £50”, in previous weeks it said “buy from £30”. I predict many would get to that page against wolves and think fuck that for a laugh.

I got an email from the club asking me to do a survey about our sponsors. That’s where the club is atm. And will be in future. I ignored it. Not even a signed City shirt could tempt me.

There’s never been a email survey asking us our views on the ticket office, why it’s so hard to buy a match ticket, why tickets are so expensive, why the fans feel disenchanted with the club off the pitch, why the club doesn’t listen to the fans, etc.

My take is modern football has fucked every fanbase in England. Our atmosphere is crap but so is everyone else's, we just get it more because we're good. We weren't filling it mid 00s but because we were sh1t no-one battered an eyelid.

Also this thread as a whole is embarrassing it's just rinse and repeat after every game about how awful the atmosphere was and how it's all the clubs fault and how my pint was too cold and why is hugh ferris still breathing oxygen blah blah blah. Not many ideas about how to make things better because it's obvious the club won't help us.

Also makes me laugh how everyone likes to slag off ultras on here, only time there's any atmosphere at the Etihad, and I bet there's no cooperates, sponsors, tourists, women, kids, old people etc in their away ends. Not saying we need to go that route just yet but we should be organised into a group similar to what united have now with the TRA. The club are more likely to take us seriously if we have the strength in numbers and a clear organisation type fan group to have real dialogue with.

That’s all fair but it doesn’t answer why the vast majority who are there refuse to open their mouths. Being in the seat isn’t ‘support’.
I think you'll find it is. There's no requirement for fans to sing in the conditions of sale for tickets or in the ground regulations. You pay your money to the club to watch a football match - there's no expectation of any more than that.

I'm not saying it's wrong for people to sing and shout, just that it's unreasonable for anyone to expect everyone else to do so.

I got an email from the club asking me to do a survey about our sponsors. That’s where the club is atm. And will be in future. I ignored it. Not even a signed City shirt could tempt me.

There’s never been a email survey asking us our views on the ticket office, why it’s so hard to buy a match ticket, why tickets are so expensive, why the fans feel disenchanted with the club off the pitch, why the club doesn’t listen to the fans, etc.
I was bored, so I completed the sponsorship survey. Said that I didn't recognise any of the companies shown on the list as being club sponsors, and said that I didn't trust any of them. I did not enter the draw for a shirt.

Fuck 'em. I hope they all go bust to be honest, and the club starts again with businesses that people have actually heard of, or are employed by.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.