Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

It can be cheap but there are very few cheap tickets at the Etihad.

My season ticket is £820 and mine is only one of the medium priced ones. A very small number are as low as £300 (they’re called Value Gold and you’re plonked on your own somewhere different every season), but some are as much as £1,500 just in the budget corporate area literally three rows back from where I sit in my block (all they get different to me is a padded seat and somewhere else with smaller queues to get a pint before and after the game).

Individual match tickets for the Wolves and Leeds games this week are £50-70 for adults and £30 for kids. Behind the goal in what is supposed to be our singing section, in the same stand that away fans only have to pay £30 for adults, it’s £50 for adults and £30 for kids.

Where I sit, on the half way line (in what was The Kippax, way back when), individual match tickets are £53-57 and £30 for kids for the Wolves and Leeds games.
I picked up one for £30 in 204, tickets were all £60 except for 2 or 3 dotted about which were 30. Don’t understand it at all.

It can be cheap but there are very few cheap tickets at the Etihad.

My season ticket is £820 and mine is only one of the medium priced ones. A very small number are as low as £300 (they’re called Value Gold and you’re plonked on your own somewhere different every season), but some are as much as £1,500 just in the budget corporate area literally three rows back from where I sit in my block (all they get different to me is a padded seat and somewhere else with smaller queues to get a pint before and after the game).

Individual match tickets for the Wolves and Leeds games this week are £50-70 for adults and £30 for kids. Behind the goal in what is supposed to be our singing section, in the same stand that away fans only have to pay £30 for adults, it’s £50 for adults and £30 for kids.

Where I sit, on the half way line (in what was The Kippax, way back when), individual match tickets are £53-57 and £30 for kids for the Wolves and Leeds games.

It really is a joke isn’t it. No wonder our working class fans are being priced out of the matches at City.

Surely the atmosphere has got to be better tomorrow. It’s Leeds for God’s sake! 90% of our fans rested their voices on Saturday, maybe that’s a good sign?

Surely the atmosphere has got to be better tomorrow. It’s Leeds for God’s sake! 90% of our fans rested their voices on Saturday, maybe that’s a good sign?
Leeds will make a racket and sing "Is this a library?" and "Your support is fucking shit" for 90 minutes ad nauseum in between their 723 choruses of marching on together.

I actually thought Saturday was our first disappointing crowd and atmosphere this season. I am absolutely convinced it was £50 for a normal ticket and not the usual £30 that contributed to both.

The atmosphere on Saturday was shite but it’s where we are. Let’s face it, unless we are playing either of the red pricks or Chavski, we‘re expected to win and win comfortably. We are Mike Tyson facing Gerry Cooney each week, now and again he throws an haymaker that decks us, but when he doesn’t and we pummel him it’s all expected. This isn’t new, even Everton with 3,000 away fans didn’t generate any atmosphere. Away games have more edge as the away fans have been told to hate us so do, but they would hate us anyway because we win.
at some point there will be a super league. It will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.