Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

No it wasn't. Sure, it could be louder, but it's clearly a lot louder than the family stand. Saying otherwise is pure delusion.

The whole ground was quiet for most of the game.

The South Stand lower was loudest when singing did occur of course but that only happened after we scored.

Before we scored all parts of the ground were quiet.

The whole ground was quiet for most of the game.

The South Stand lower was loudest when singing did occur of course but that only happened after we scored.

Before we scored all parts of the ground were quiet.

need to improve the area in terms of people wanting to get involved and sing.

I'm in level 3 colin bell, i'd happily go to the safe standing section and chant away

Considering were tearing the league up. Our atmosphere home and away this year has been shocking. We have become spoilt and our fan base has to be the oldest in the league. Apart from in the south stand and the singing stand everyone looks over 50
The stink around here lingers

The stink around here lingers
Hmmmmm - yep - the comment: "................everyone looks over 50" is highly suspect

At away games I am pleasantly surprised by the profile of the CITY fans - all much younger than I expect and lots of females.

It also does leave me wondering how they get their tickets - but that is another topic

Last edited:
Hmmmmm - yep - the comment: "................everyone looks over 50" is highly suspect

At away games I am pleasantly surprised by the profile of the CITY fans - all much younger than I expect and lots of females.

It also does leave me wondering how they get their tickets - but that is anther topic
The whole post is suss........Younger fans? They get a priority window and some from supporters club

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.