Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

What a bell end that city fan who cracked their keeper , absolutely no need for that
Someone predicted that something stupid would happen after the incident at Forest. I can’t get my head around that. Imagine celebrating a title win by entering the pitch and hitting an opposition player?

The crossbar too. Where does that mind set come from? It’s all very fucking weird for me, that.

Someone predicted that something stupid would happen after the incident at Forest. I can’t get my head around that. Imagine celebrating a title win by entering the pitch and hitting an opposition player?

The crossbar too. Where does that mind set come from? It’s all very fucking weird for me, that.
But have you seen it? Looks like an accident. He was running backwards with his phone in the air and appeared to bump into him…

But have you seen it? Looks like an accident. He was running backwards with his phone in the air and appeared to bump into him…
Exactly, if anyone actually bothers to watch the footage, to start with there seem to be 2 blokes giving there keeper a bit of stick for some reason, sadly one of them gives the keeper a shove in the back which is ridiculous & out of order but hardly an attack? from there on its like a monty python sketch with people bumping into the keeper accidentally as they run past (most looking at there phones with no idea the keeper is even there) and the keeper looking more and more hurt only to be topped of by some bloke clearly looking at his phone while running, taking out one of the stewards.

Keeper was not attacked but an assault is putting hands on another person (common assault) the fan is a dick & deserves banning. crazy to touch a player of the other team like that.

I would also ban those smashing up our goal too. Embarrassing

Exactly, if anyone actually bothers to watch the footage, to start with there seem to be 2 blokes giving there keeper a bit of stick for some reason, sadly one of them gives the keeper a shove in the back which is ridiculous & out of order but hardly an attack? from there on its like a monty python sketch with people bumping into the keeper accidentally as they run past (most looking at there phones with no idea the keeper is even there) and the keeper looking more and more hurt only to be topped of by some bloke clearly looking at his phone while running, taking out one of the stewards.
Exactly this. Reminded me of Sideshow Bob standing on rake after rake...

Was in 101 and unfortunately never again.
Getting asked to sit down, people asking where the away fans are and not a singing person other than myself singing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.