Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Transfer these lot over for a season? Or just admit we don't have singing voices like a choir?

I still remember being in the East Stand 2003/04, 2004/05 and being told to be quiet... by those around me

Best away fans I've ever experienced at the Etihad. Moved seats for the game and was right next to them. Still remember walking away from the stadium and could still hear them from miles away.

Best away fans I've ever experienced at the Etihad. Moved seats for the game and was right next to them. Still remember walking away from the stadium and could still hear them from miles away.
Went to Salonica. Only about 12000 capacity but they were incredible. They never shut up. Great fans along with Poznan.

Never get the beef with a drummer it's a no brainer for me. When people have drummed before they've been very timid and out of time if it's done it has to be done well!
The only time I’ve ever heard it done well by any set of fans in my life was a video of Legia Warsaw fans who fucked their pig skin drum banger off (probably because they’d got sick of it n’all) and had a bloke with an electric drum machine.

Every time a set of Europop band geek Ultras come to the Etihad and bang fuck out of their pig skin, I’ve been bored to fucking death of hearing the drum after five minutes of the game. It’s awful!

That’s why I loved Atalanta (and most Italian fans who come) fans so much, they were mint and not a hint of a drum seen heard or needed.

Nor have any of our good atmospheres needed a drum. All we need is to be more up for it in the lesser games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.