Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Someone tell Jack that it's not always at 75 Mins, sometimes it's on 80 mins.

Gotta say and as much as I hate them the Spurs fans made a lot of noise last week. Used to be the same in the old ground as well.

After 18 months it was an absolute delight to see so many fans back and I'm sure the atmosphere did great stuff for the players.

No offence but the fact so many of you are coming out of the woodwork to complain already, after a brilliant performance is disappointing. So what if it wasn't perfect? The most important thing is that there are blues there to support the team one way or another and I'm sure the team feels the love.

And if it really bothers you, try come up with a solution. Can't be that difficult surely, and once it gets put into place then you'll all be happy again.

After 18 months it was an absolute delight to see so many fans back and I'm sure the atmosphere did great stuff for the players.

No offence but the fact so many of you are coming out of the woodwork to complain already, after a brilliant performance is disappointing. So what if it wasn't perfect? The most important thing is that there are blues there to support the team one way or another and I'm sure the team feels the love.

And if it really bothers you, try come up with a solution. Can't be that difficult surely, and once it gets put into place then you'll all be happy again.
Good lad. Very good post.

Went to Spurs last week and, sad to say, the home atmosphere was so much better. Didn’t notice any early leavers. Different game I know but the difference was noticeable.
You’re comparing apples with oranges.

You’re comparing apples with oranges.

I understand your point. Still, very loud from most parts of the ground. Don’t know what it’s like there week in, week out, but at our place that’s very much the exception rather than the rule.

Was pretty shocked at just how many people were leaving on 75-80 minutes. You’ve not been at City for a year and yet it seems like you can’t wait to get away. i get that there are mitigating factors, and something needs to be done about the transport situation around the ground- but this is something of a special occasion.

Before the embarrassing exodus, I thought the atmosphere was really good, but I’m 111 so can’t really gauge the general level of noise. Mainly it was just really nice to chat to people I haven’t seen for more than a year. Was quite emotional really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.