Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Speak for yourself, fucking hell.

This club will continue to win trophies post Pep as it did pre Pep. There will be managers who will not win as much but will be remembered more fondly.

A legacy is left with the fan base of which he has no connection with whatsoever.

Looked to be a good 45k there tonight which was very good, not least because buying tickets was a complete nightmare.
Agreed. We must have lost 5000 because it was too difficult to get tickets and with 3000 away fans it would have been a full house. Still it was a much bigger crowd than the 39000 at Chelsea last night but no one is moaning about that.

Agreed. We must have lost 5000 because it was too difficult to get tickets and with 3000 away fans it would have been a full house. Still it was a much bigger crowd than the 39000 at Chelsea last night but no one is moaning about that.

That’s because Tuchel has kept his mouth shut as he knows he has no right in telling his fan base what they should be doing.

To be honest those who didn't go today missed a cracking game of football, abet a bit Sunday league.I use to be really jealous watching teams in Champions league when we were shit(ish) so I intend seeing as many as i can live even if it's bent as fuck.

His players and staff love him mate and that gets him the results. More or less everyone who works with him and the rest of football and the media respect him hugely. Annoying you once a year really doesn’t matter in the scheme of things.
He annoys me more than once a year!

Just don't think there is any need for what he has come out with tonight. Not in the real world.

I had to coach my dad through the ticketing thing on the phone this morning for ages. Only bought my boys tickets last night when they finally made our stand available for online sales. I expected about 35k and was pleasantly surprised that it was almost full.

i think that’s harsh and depends where you are sat. My voice is near enough gone and in 119 thought it was decent.

for the bigger games we’ve got a pretty good atmosphere
As always, if you’re in or close to the area where the atmosphere is, it sounds great. If you’re not, it doesn’t.

The singing sections sing, and the rest of our ground is very quiet and many are simply silent.

The thing with our singing sections is, they’re like an away stand in a home stadium. Isolated on their own, and they don’t realise they are the front man the rest of the ground look to to join in with, they don’t understand how to get the rest of the ground to join in, songs are all to short sharp and quick, over before they’ve taken off round the ground, they don’t understand how to create an atmosphere for a home stadium.

If our singing sections were an away end in an oppositions’ stadium, the home fans would probably think they’re a decent set of away fans. But that doesn’t mean they’re a good singing section for a home stadium.

But the rest of the ground don’t help neither (although I always try!)

Here’s two messages from two different group chats I’m in about tonight’s game:
First one is the City chat from my group of mates (obviously all blues)
082186FE-07DE-4C87-A3EA-AF6A8477137C.jpeg

Second one is from my family chat (all Blues)
367CC49A-4D5F-49A9-99CC-E9B913851FDA.jpeg

Granted, none were at the game while we were! But just a snap shot of what they thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.