Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Not sure weather the idea has been mooted before but I think the club need to work with the fans about the empty seats issue we have for cup matches.

Something along the lines of bumping season ticket prices up slightly and including all cup matches in it, say an extra £15 for each cup match we anticipate by going off the previous season. So if we played an extra 8 matches at home last season then the £ of season tickets goes up £120. Some will argue that it’s expensive as it is but it guarantees more money for the club and also gives fans access to more games.

I’m not particularly arsed about what other fans say, it’s the most unimportant thing in football at the moment and it’s litterley the only dig rivals can have but surely the club want to see bums on seats in all games.

It might even give fans like me a kick up the arse to get to more games too. I’ve got stuck in a rut of going to the home matches and going to Wembley if we make it for domestic games. I want to get to more matches but other commitments make it difficult, but if the ticket is already paid for then I will go more
So your idea is to force fans to pay more money? And force fans to go to games they don’t want to attend. Despite the fact lots of people struggle to pay for tickets as it is or have been priced out. Cup games in particular are for fans who can’t afford it regularly.

sorry mate that’s a terrible idea and will result in even more fans sacking off going to games. Working with the fans’ couldn’t think of a worse thing to do. Let’s price out basically anyone on an average wage or who was already struggling.

‘bumping season tickets up slightly’ - ‘£120’ is a bit more then slightly… that’s ridiculous.

‘but it guarantees more money for the club’ why on earth would the club need more money? They earn millions.

Last edited:
So your idea is to force fans to pay more money? And force fans to go to games they don’t want to attend. Despite the fact lots of people struggle to pay for tickets as it is or have been priced out. Cup games in particular are for fans who can’t afford it regularly.

sorry mate that’s a terrible idea and will result in even more fans sacking off going to games. Working with the fans’ couldn’t think of a worse thing to do. Let’s price out basically anyone on an average wage or who was already struggling.

‘bumping season tickets up slightly’ - ‘£120’ is a bit more then slightly… that’s ridiculous.

‘but it guarantees more money for the club’ why on earth would the club need more money? They earn millions.

To be fair the season ticket holder would get circa 8 more matches,around 40% more games for the increase. We are trying to fill the stadium, we all know there is a slight problem (although not as big as some rivals suggest) and whatever happens it will hit blues in the pockets. The figure could be £5 a match, £40 more overall, £4 more a month over DD, for 40% more matches. But then you will have the problem Scottyboi alluded to if you make it too cheap too many will sack it off.

Not sure weather the idea has been mooted before but I think the club need to work with the fans about the empty seats issue we have for cup matches.

Something along the lines of bumping season ticket prices up slightly and including all cup matches in it, say an extra £15 for each cup match we anticipate by going off the previous season. So if we played an extra 8 matches at home last season then the £ of season tickets goes up £120. Some will argue that it’s expensive as it is but it guarantees more money for the club and also gives fans access to more games.

I’m not particularly arsed about what other fans say, it’s the most unimportant thing in football at the moment and it’s litterley the only dig rivals can have but surely the club want to see bums on seats in all games.

It might even give fans like me a kick up the arse to get to more games too. I’ve got stuck in a rut of going to the home matches and going to Wembley if we make it for domestic games. I want to get to more matches but other commitments make it difficult, but if the ticket is already paid for then I will go more

We, rightly lambasted the rags for forcing their 'fans' to take up and pay for cup games.

I do not want to see us become such a club.

Champions league crowd was brilliant
Crowd last night brilliant.
We are a Manchester based club.
Rags / Scouse shite have thousands of tourists turning up and 1000s of supporters clubs turning up from london, scotland, yorkshire, wales etc......100s of coaches. Red scouse shite are same.
Id rather have 31k of manchester based fans than 1000s from elsewhere.
were becoming as obsessed with our attendance now as those mocking us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.