Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

It just seems so hard to create atmosphere in game against Brighton and teams of similar ilk. I go to most of the european aways and i envy the fan culture. Constant singing. Atmosphere in english football in general is lagging behind the rest of Europe. i knew the atmosphere would be crap today. not really surprised

Pathetic today. Less than 50 % full when whistle went at full time. Maybe we’ll miss it when it’s gone. We don’t deserve this team and Haaland.

Pathetic today. Less than 50 % full when whistle went at full time. Maybe we’ll miss it when it’s gone. We don’t deserve this team and Haaland.
Course we fucking do. Get a grip and enjoy it yourself rather than worry about everyone else.

The atmosphere has been decent this season but today was quite flat. It wasn't bad but I think it was too nervy at 2-1 for people to relax and start the repertoire of songs.
It was flat because we were shit!!

Always the same the fans try like fuck but when it goes longer than the come on City chants & we conceed the ground get taken over by the away fans, even Brighton today were louder

56% of the bal today City lost??????
Brighton had it way to easy today, that Eddy save was match winner

Mahrez is on borrowed time IMO, very poor again today followed by a few others

Just hope there not on World Cup shut down

Need Walker back, lucky we have 3 home games before World Cup interval

I would like Akanji back in the middle with Ruben when Walker gets back if not Barnsley boy if fit

Akanji not the same at RB

Fuck off yes today wasn’t the best but to say we don’t DESERVE IT get a grip ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.