Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Don’t worry blues the shit times are just around the corner. The singing will come back and who knows the fans might actually stay the full 90. Seriously though if one day all this goes to pot and the dream ends then we really won’t have to much to complain about.

Last edited:
Personally I think it's totally disrespectful to the team that the grounds half empty with 5 minutes left.
I find it totally baffling.
It’s a bit hypocritical because I gave up my season ticket after the pelligrini title win but the support is shit at games. It’s a catch 22 because I worked most Saturdays and didn’t want to fork out 700 quid plus for a shite atmosphere.

It’s a bit hypocritical because I gave up my season ticket after the pelligrini title win but the support is shit at games. It’s a catch 22 because I worked most Saturdays and didn’t want to fork out 700 quid plus for a shite atmosphere.
Mt argument is you wouldn't pay a ticket for a film or show etc and leave early (unless it was shit) its 2 hours entertainment, that's all.
The roads of Manchester are horrible and people have more going on in their lives than boring old me but I find it shocking that fans don't stay until the end and clap the team off.

Been in 115 for years, but I’m away at the minute and been a couple of Marseille games. Polar opposite of what I experience at City. Fans are on it, ultras have their own stand, flares, drums, megaphones and actually staying until the end and showing their gratitude to the team. At city it’s just the tedious Zabaleta and Dzeko chants followed by silence and fire drills by minute 75 onwards. Maybe we’re just spoilt. Good win today blues.

Mt argument is you wouldn't pay a ticket for a film or show etc and leave early (unless it was shit) its 2 hours entertainment, that's all.
The roads of Manchester are horrible and people have more going on in their lives than boring old me but I find it shocking that fans don't stay until the end and clap the team off.
I never left a game early once but it’s hard to come on here and have a go at people who actually go to games when I no longer do. The reality is though they could stay but choose not to and it makes them very poor fans imho. They are playing at it.

I never left a game early once but it’s hard to come on here and have a go at people who actually go to games when I no longer do. The reality is though they could stay but choose not to and it makes them very poor fans imho. They are playing at it.
It’s just a really bad habit that too many people have acquired.

Don’t worry blues the shit times are just around the corner. The singing will come back and who knows the fans might actually stay the full 90. Seriously though if one day all this goes to pot and the dream ends the fans will have to take some responsibility.
Post of 2022

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.