Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Fair enough. Still think the two videos below show how amazing it can be

Sounds great I agree, problem is it’s rarely sung like this.
As a whole, our home support has very little passion for singing and one could argue a lot of apathy towards the team as we can see by the regular fire drills that occur on 80-85 mins. It’s the way we are as a support just not that bothered.

Last edited:
I'm getting frsutrated at the constant moaning about City's home support already. Bournemouth and Palace. Neither has filled the away end. And they haven't created much atmosphere. Our home support during the first two home games has been pretty good. Sadly there are posters on here who will complain about our home support regardless.

I'm getting frsutrated at the constant moaning about City's home support already. Bournemouth and Palace. Neither has filled the away end. And they haven't created much atmosphere. Our home support during the first two home games has been pretty good. Sadly there are posters on here who will complain about our home support regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.